Once voted Norfolk's best attraction, Banham Zoo is a great place to take the kids where they can see a whole load of incredible and unusual animals.
What you get
From kangaroos to leopards and tigers, lemurs, snakes and snails, Banham Zoo is the modern day Noah's Ark. Visit for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers to get £10 back to put towards entry costs.
See the daily feeding demos at the tiger enclosure. They're crowd-pleasing and break up the day perfectly.
Elsewhere there's the Activities and Education Centre where kids can get interactive in learning, or Tarzan Towers adventure playground for burning off steam.
Whatever you do at Banham Zoo, doing so for less with Clubcard vouchers will surely make the whole experience more enjoyable.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Lovely Day OutBy Essex3019 November 2014aged 25 to 34Male
We had a loveley day at Banham Zoo. Ok, it's not the biggest Zoo around, but in a way thats good... much more managable for families to get around the whole Zoo and see everything. Nicely laid out and very accessable. The staff there are FANTASTIC. From Start to Finish, everyone was SO helpful and friendly. We highly recommend the "Amazing Animals" Show - DO NOT MISS!Date used : 04/11/2014
- I'll be backBy DanielNorwich30 October 2014aged 45 to 54Male
My six-hour visit, with a six and twelve-year-old in tow, wasn't nearly enough time to see and do everything we wanted. Sometimes, it wasn't easy to see the animals and birds, but that was a small price to pay, to know that they have large enclosures with places to hide and explore. Nobody would want animal welfare to take a back seat to entertainment. There were lots of opportunities to learn, through signage, interactive screens, and conversation with the staff. The kids enjoyed the adventure play area, and the hunt for the 'stamps' dotted about the zoo, so they could fill their sheet and win a medal. We paid £7.50 for the elder child to go on the Zafara Heights SkyTrek – a high wire assault course that finishes with a zip wire. The younger was quite content with a free ride on the Safari Roadtrain. A few of the animals could be stroked/handled but, when this was the case, there were always hand washing facilities. We had lunch in the Parrot Pavilion which, although a little crowded, offered adequate food and drink options at fair prices. There were ample car parking spaces, benches and clean toilet facilities. The gift shop was sensibly priced too. I will go back again, with or without the children. Excellent!Date used : 25/10/2014
- Banham Zoo - a great WHOLE day outBy AliHS07 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We used to have season tickets, but it's not practical since both the children started school (now aged 5&9), so the Tesco vouchers make a great day out! Obviously a road-train ride is obligatory, every single time we go, and its great to see the changes slowly being made around the zoo, although we'll miss the fur seals whilst they are on their holidays and the penguin pool is revamped. All really excited to see just the top of the new baby Red Panda in its nest. Two wanders round, not including re-visits for feeding times - that's pretty much a whole day gone. Great fun!
- Can't go wrong with thisBy d0gGy24 September 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Fantastic day out for adults and kids. Make sure you get there in time for the 'Birds of Prey' display, it's worth the voucher cost alone and wasn't like any display I've ever seen before. Well maintained facilities and clearly well cared for animals, ace day out!Date used : 13/09/2014
- Great Day Out!By Gippy23 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Took our grand daughter to Banham Zoo on Tesco vouchers (what a bonus!). Very well kept zoo with plenty to do - she loved the play park and the free train ride around the zoo. Took a picnic (which I would suggest) as the food and drinks are quite expensive. A Great Day Out!Date used : 21/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase Season Tickets, Freedom Passes, Experience Days, Adoptions or gift vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for Season Tickets.