See how much of a difference joining LA fitness can make to your appearance and life in general. Do it all at a discount when you use Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
What you get
Join one of the world's most highly regarded gyms, and do it for less by using Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 back to spend at LA fitness. If you're not already a member, these tokens can be put towards a gym membership.
No one offers more choice than LA fitness. They have a whopping range of weekly gym classes in which you're always welcome to participate, several premium quality swimming pools, and a monumental range of Technogym® training equipment. LA fitness centres steer clear of being intimidating; they're friendly, supportive and welcoming, making them places you'd rather be as opposed to avoiding them.
There are over 80 LA fitness centres scattered across the UK, each equipped with quality saunas/steam rooms, spin studios, free weights rooms, all the accessories you need to get the body you want. Slim down, bulk up, whatever you want to do, LA fitness is here to help.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with LA Fitness, download this additional information about LA Fitness (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.lafitness.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Price Bumped upBy Barleymo01 March 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Totally agree with other review, you might get your first membership at a reasonable rate but when you try to renew the price goes through the roof, much more than if you were to pay cash monthly. Fact is they just don't want you using club card vouchers to pay. And they have a bad attitude about it aswell. Tesco should try to do a deal with Fitness First for annual membership.Date used : 01/06/2013
- Good DealBy cbenso2016 May 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Have to disagree with previous review. I find this offer value for money but the key to this deal is that you have to use a sizeable sum of vouchers to make it work. I managed to make £85 in vouchers get me six months in the gym for the equivalent of £18 per month. Compared to £42 normally this is a really good offer.Date used : 16/05/2013
- Not a good dealBy Cymro04 May 2013aged 45 to 54Male
This deal isn't what it appears to be. I have been a member of LA Fitness for a couple of years and when I tried to pay my membership with Tesco vouchers the price shot up. LA Fitness claim that I have been paying a discounted rate but everyone else I speak to pays either the same or less than me. If I go to Pizza Express and use Tesco vouchers they don't bump up the bill so why does LA Fitness? LA Fitness have let themselves down with this one. They should let existing members continue on their existing rate. For the sake of a few quid and a bit of fair play, LA Fitness have got themselves a disgruntled customer and a poor review.Date used : 01/01/2013
Add to basket
• New members can use tokens as full or part payment towards a combination of joining and annual membership fees.
Terms & Conditions
• Current members can only use tokens once they have completed their existing contractual period.
• Tokens can be used towards the annual membership fee and any associated joining fee. Any remaining balance can be settled at the time of purchase.
• LA fitness members must agree to abide by the rules of the LA fitness Club in question including the right of the club to terminate membership following breach of those rules.
• For continued use of the Club after the 12 month contract the membership must be renewed at the prevailing Club rates.
• Upon signing the credit agreement all LA fitness Clubs are committing to adhere to the full terms of this contract.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.