See Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and many others aboard a modern river liner.
What you get
As the River Thames weaves its way through London there is history around every bend and the best way to see the sights and splendour of this great capital city is from the deck of one of City Cruises luxury River Liners.
Cruises depart frequently from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Millennium (London Eye) Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier every day of the year except Christmas Day (25th December).
Come aboard one of the modern, wheelchair-friendly fleet of 500-seat River Liners, with their open upper decks, spacious, comfortable lower saloons and distinctive red and white livery, and cruise in comfort and style past London's world-famous landmarks.
OPENING/ ADMISSION TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates and admission prices by checking the City Cruises website.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent valueBy 24 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We used our vouchers to purchase a 24 hour ticket for 2 adults and 3 children (aged 6, 8 and 9). It was so easy to just hand over the vouchers and get the ticket. The cruise itself was very informative with talks from people who have used the river all their lives not just a rep giving you a prepared speech. We got on the cruise at Westminster and got off at the Tower of London, then later on caught it from the tower to Greenwich. Well worth using Tesco vouchers.Date used : 16/08/2015
- Educational tripBy janmurph13 August 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We travelled from Westminster Pier to Tower Pier, a 40 minute journey which was just right. Really good commentary from the boatman, learned many facts about London sites and landmarks along the way. Excellent value using clubcard boost, thanks Tesco, great incentive.Date used : 12/08/2015
- City CruiseBy Ginny4507 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Exchanged vouchers for a family ticket for a day pass which cost £36. Brought a ticket at 3.30pm and could use up until 3.30 pm the following day. We got on at Westminster and could travel up to Tower Bridge and Greenwich as many times as you like. Great way to see the City, with funny commentary from the crew en route, well worth the money.Date used : 03/07/2015
- ExcellentBy Northerner09 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
(5 of us) I got £40 in days out vouchers, you could buy a family ticket plus 1 more child, think it cost me £36 so obviously i didn't get the £4 change, was a fab offer to get from Westminster to London Tower, was a full day pass too, excellent value for Tesco points and a great way to see London with great Commentary all the way.Date used : 26/05/2015
- Greenwich TripBy Blakey5219 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We travelled from Tower Pier to Greenwich which took around 45 minutes for the tour. We checked the time of departure online and there was no queue when purchasing the tickets. Once again thanks to Tesco that we are able to boost our Clubcard vouchers.Date used : 19/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are valid on single, return and All Day River and Rail Rover tickets (excluding The London Showboat). All other tickets are excluded.