See Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and many others aboard a modern river liner.
What you get
As the River Thames weaves its way through London there is history around every bend and the best way to see the sights and splendour of this great capital city is from the deck of one of City Cruises luxury River Liners.
Cruises depart frequently from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Millennium (London Eye) Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier every day of the year except Christmas Day (25th December).
Come aboard one of the modern, wheelchair-friendly fleet of 500-seat River Liners, with their open upper decks, spacious, comfortable lower saloons and distinctive red and white livery, and cruise in comfort and style past London's world-famous landmarks.
OPENING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking the City Cruises website.
ADMISSION PRICES - please confirm admission prices by checking the City Cruises website.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- BrilliantBy 17 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Lovely day made better by really good weather. Very entertaining description on board. Thoroughly recommend it. Will go again.Date used : 05/06/2014
- Great FunBy Thefamily2002 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Glad we exchanged vouchers for a City Cruise. Very enjoyable been to London many times but never been on a cruise on the Thames. No problem exchanging vouchers, staff very helpful. A good way to relax for an hour whilst seeing the sights.Date used : 02/06/2014
- a trip on City CruisesBy bumble29 May 2014aged 55 to 64Male
We found the trip really enjoyable. The boat was clean, comfortable and well maintained. The crew were friendly, helpful and informative. The commentary we had on the return journey was well done with some funny stories mixed in with lots of information about the places we passed. I would recommend this trip to anyone.Date used : 24/05/2014
- RecommendedBy rotorman12 December 2013aged 65 or overMale
Good way to see some of London if the weather is good to fair. Too much talking on the way to Greenwich but much better on return to Tower Pier. Rover ticket was a good purchase.Date used : 09/12/2013
- Great TripBy Megsmummy01 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Easy to use the vouchers - no problems exchanging them at the ticket booth (Greenwich) and a really interesting trip along the Thames (with a very erm... interesting commentary from the crew! great fun!) lived in London for 30 years and had never done this before.... totally recommend it!Date used : 30/10/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are valid on single, return and All Day River and Rail Rover tickets (excluding The London Showboat). All other tickets are excluded.