See Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and many others aboard a modern river liner.
What you get
As the River Thames weaves its way through London there is history around every bend and the best way to see the sights and splendour of this great capital city is from the deck of one of City Cruises luxury River Liners.
Cruises depart frequently from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Millennium (London Eye) Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier every day of the year except Christmas Day (25th December).
Come aboard one of the modern, wheelchair-friendly fleet of 500-seat River Liners, with their open upper decks, spacious, comfortable lower saloons and distinctive red and white livery, and cruise in comfort and style past London's world-famous landmarks.
OPENING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking the City Cruises website.
ADMISSION PRICES - please confirm admission prices by checking the City Cruises website.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- First ClassBy Telboy14 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
First class excellent commentary I worked in the city for 45 years but was surprised how much I didnt know! very informative we combined our day out with a Tower Bridge experience and a meal at Strada on the south bank(near the Belfast) also visited the Borough market. A great day which I will remember.Date used : 10/10/2014
- ExcellentBy Jaqrid22 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
What an excellent way to see parts of London. We went from the London eye to tower pier, with good, & funny commentary on the way. Beats walking down the side of the Thames as you get another insight to things. Using the club card vouchers was quick and easy to do.Date used : 11/09/2014
- Thames tripBy GBLAB10 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Excellent way to see the waterside properties from Westminster to Greenwich. A perfect day, weatherwise, made for an enjoyable trip on top deck. A proper cock-er-ney speaker gave an amusing commentary all the time, which made the journey. Hop on, hop off ticket is useful to stop off at the other piers, for a look round, in a day.Date used : 05/09/2014
- Day out at GreenwichBy TedC02 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
A great day out - took the boat from London Eye to Greenwich went around the Cutty Sark and visited the painted hall - took the boat back to the Tower of London to see the Ceramic Poppies then walked to waterloo Station - a lovely day outDate used : 29/08/2014
- Excellent valueBy recycledteenager6530 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We often do the city cruises & being able to use Tesco vouchers makes it much easier especially if we take grandchildren.We usually start at Greenwich & go to the Tower or Westminster, both excellent trips, plenty of time to look around before making the return journey.Date used : 03/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are valid on single, return and All Day River and Rail Rover tickets (excluding The London Showboat). All other tickets are excluded.