See Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and many others aboard a modern river liner.
What you get
As the River Thames weaves its way through London there is history around every bend and the best way to see the sights and splendour of this great capital city is from the deck of one of City Cruises luxury River Liners.
Cruises depart frequently from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Millennium (London Eye) Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier every day of the year except Christmas Day (25th December).
Come aboard one of the modern, wheelchair-friendly fleet of 500-seat River Liners, with their open upper decks, spacious, comfortable lower saloons and distinctive red and white livery, and cruise in comfort and style past London's world-famous landmarks.
OPENING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking the City Cruises website.
ADMISSION PRICES - please confirm admission prices by checking the City Cruises website.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- BrilliantBy Jonno5618 December 2014
Enjoyed this so much we went back the next day and did it again before the 24hr ticket had expired! Great to see the river from a completely different perspective. The commentary was great. Ok I think they played us a bit, making out they didn't get paid for it, but who cares if it made the trip so interesting!
- Using our Tesco couponsBy Cookyofcoppull10 November 2014aged 65 or overMale
On 28th October we took our two youngest grandchildren to London. We chose the busiest day of the half term but all had a marvelous time. We queued at the Embankment for tickets using our Tesco coupons and after queueing for 3/4 hour for a boat,caught the 1 20 boat to Tower Bridge .the sun was shining and we were fortunate to get seats towards the front of the boat. We had a marvelous and informative commentary from the river boatman. On arrival at Tower Bridge,we queued for Tower of London tickets once again using more of our coupons and enjoyed seeing the poppies at the Tower. A sight that we and the grandchildren will always remember.on our return to Tower Bridge, we had to queue again for 1 1/4 hours but with all the comings and goings on the river and the chatter of the crowds ,waiting wasn't too tedious, We had a marvelous day out and it was all thanks to the Tesco Coupons. Thank you TescoDate used : 28/10/2014
- Excellent way to travel In LondonBy LadyHippo09 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We used these in half term to travel up from the London Eye to the Tower, and back to Westminster Pier. Great way to arrive to see the poppies! Interesting and amusing commentary, and unique views of the sights. Staff are very friendly and make everyone feel welcome and safe. We hope to travel to Greenwich using City Cruises next time we visit London - using our clubcard vouchers of course!!Date used : 31/10/2014
- First ClassBy Telboy14 October 2014aged 65 or overMale
First class excellent commentary I worked in the city for 45 years but was surprised how much I didnt know! very informative we combined our day out with a Tower Bridge experience and a meal at Strada on the south bank(near the Belfast) also visited the Borough market. A great day which I will remember.Date used : 10/10/2014
- ExcellentBy Jaqrid22 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
What an excellent way to see parts of London. We went from the London eye to tower pier, with good, & funny commentary on the way. Beats walking down the side of the Thames as you get another insight to things. Using the club card vouchers was quick and easy to do.Date used : 11/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are valid on single, return and All Day River and Rail Rover tickets (excluding The London Showboat). All other tickets are excluded.