See Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, Tower Bridge and many others aboard a modern river liner.
What you get
As the River Thames weaves its way through London there is history around every bend and the best way to see the sights and splendour of this great capital city is from the deck of one of City Cruises luxury River Liners.
Cruises depart frequently from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Millennium (London Eye) Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier every day of the year except Christmas Day (25th December).
Come aboard one of the modern, wheelchair-friendly fleet of 500-seat River Liners, with their open upper decks, spacious, comfortable lower saloons and distinctive red and white livery, and cruise in comfort and style past London's world-famous landmarks.
OPENING/ ADMISSION TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates and admission prices by checking the City Cruises website.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Greenwich TripBy Blakey5219 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We travelled from Tower Pier to Greenwich which took around 45 minutes for the tour. We checked the time of departure online and there was no queue when purchasing the tickets. Once again thanks to Tesco that we are able to boost our Clubcard vouchers.Date used : 19/05/2015
- great purchaseBy Booo07 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The trip on the Thames is one Iv done many times before and is still always a treat. There's something different to see everytime alongside the usual wonderful landmarks. Its a great way to get from A to B and give your feet a rest, have a nice cuppa and enjoy the witty banter with the crew who always provide an amusing and topical commentary. Vouchers were easy to exchange at the booking office before you climb aboard. Thankyou once again TescoDate used : 03/04/2015
- Greenwich TripBy dontspendalot24 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Nice day out to Greenwich.Planned to catch the 10.15 boat out Westminster pier to coincide with Tower Bridge opening 22/3 to allow ship through,but due to ticket queues +high tide caught later 10.45 opposite pier,Waterloo.But still made the bridge opening and vessel slowed to allow time for photos .Journey takes 1hr 10mins to Greenwich,but still time for attractions there,mainly free,lots to see and do.Planned to catch last boat back at 5pm but due to crew shortages that was cancelled and had to catch 4.30pm instead.These are winter times.So a shorter day than planned,but still worth it.Crew gave good commentary but shame it was identical tale both ways.If going to Greenwich you need to allow 2.5-3hrs for queues+ boat travel alone.Will return to Greenwich again as so much to see but do it by tube next time,just to allow more time there.Enjoyed the boat trip for "free"thanks to Tesco,No trouble exchanging vouchers-makes an excellent day out,Seeing Tower bridge open, from a riverboat, made it extra special,check Tower bridge lifting times on their website ,you may be lucky for your trip Excellent day outDate used : 22/03/2015
- Feb half termBy Elliejm23 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Money well spent. Used our vouchers to purchase a 24 hr family rover ticket for feb half for 2 adults and 2 kids. Got on at the london eye down to the Tower of London in the afternoon the first day. Being a glorious day the trip down was very informative and enjoyable. The following day (making the most of the 24hrs) we got the boat down to Greenwich and back to the tower. Kids loved it!! Highly recommendedDate used : 17/02/2015
- BrilliantBy Jonno5618 December 2014
Enjoyed this so much we went back the next day and did it again before the 24hr ticket had expired! Great to see the river from a completely different perspective. The commentary was great. Ok I think they played us a bit, making out they didn't get paid for it, but who cares if it made the trip so interesting!
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are valid on single, return and All Day River and Rail Rover tickets (excluding The London Showboat). All other tickets are excluded.