Spend an afternoon at Compton Acres, Dorset’s beautiful collection of themed gardens all connected by a network of paths and bridges. Any garden enthusiast, or simply those after a stroll through some stunning environments, will love it here.
What you get
For a wonderful and relaxing day out, head to Compton Acres where you can wander through 5 themed garden areas, taking in some of the world's most exotic and beautiful plant life. What's more is you can do it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens for Compton Acres. From there, the whole 10 acre plot is yours to explore.
There's so much variety here with the formal Italian Garden complete with fountains and statuary; the Wooded Valley of mature pine woods and cascading waterfalls; the Heather Garden for a year-round attraction; the Rock & Water Garden where over 300 kinds of plants alone are in bloom; and the Japanese Garden with its authentic Tea House and summerhouse both draped in Japanese wisteria all culminate in a combination of floral beauty and surprise.
Compton Acres is perfect for romantic and enjoyable strolls round its twisting network of paths. Plenty of photographic opportunities abide here.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic gardens & more!By Anniepan21 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Our second visit to Compton Acres - the first one was on our honeymoon 44 years ago! Spent a few hours walking around the gardens. Everywhere was very clean and well kept (we visited on a sunday and the gardeners were working). Lovely plant shop and even better gift shop. Rounded off our visit with a two course sunday lunch in the tea rooms - best meal of our weeks' holiday. Fantastic visit all round.Date used : 14/06/2015
- Early May - absolutely beautifulBy Zebedee12321 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
A really lovely family visit. We were there for approximately 2 hours including lunch. Wonderful cakes and a nice plant centre and gift shop. Restaurants do get busy so leave plenty of time. It's well maintained and very peaceful.Date used : 01/05/2015
- A wonderful gem on our coast line.By Honeybee525 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I hadn't been to Compton Acres for years.... My mum, daughter and nephew had a wonderful time browsing the different gardens. The Japanese garden was delightful, as was the Italian garden. There was so much to discover there. We had a little drink and snack before heading home - a really happy time spent.Date used : 15/04/2015
- very worthwhileBy Pally22 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Thoroughly enjoyed a visit here with my hubby, sister and her hubby. A gentle stroll around takes a couple of hours and you are able to go out and come back in if you wish. Gardens are laid out in a natural circular walk with different areas, we particularly liked the Japanese garden. There is a variety of interesting plants and also sculptures in clever layouts.Date used : 06/09/2015
- Great Day OutBy Ann1926 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Compton Acres was great, beautifully laid out, lovely plants in extremely well landscaped gardens, we never got bored as around every corner was a different scene/view. One of the best gardens we have visited.Date used : 23/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.