Spend an afternoon at Compton Acres, Dorset’s beautiful collection of themed gardens all connected by a network of paths and bridges. Any garden enthusiast, or simply those after a stroll through some stunning environments, will love it here.
What you get
For a wonderful and relaxing day out, head to Compton Acres where you can wander through 5 themed garden areas, taking in some of the world's most exotic and beautiful plant life. What's more is you can do it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens for Compton Acres. From there, the whole 10 acre plot is yours to explore.
There's so much variety here with the formal Italian Garden complete with fountains and statuary; the Wooded Valley of mature pine woods and cascading waterfalls; the Heather Garden for a year-round attraction; the Rock & Water Garden where over 300 kinds of plants alone are in bloom; and the Japanese Garden with its authentic Tea House and summerhouse both draped in Japanese wisteria all culminate in a combination of floral beauty and surprise.
Compton Acres is perfect for romantic and enjoyable strolls round its twisting network of paths. Plenty of photographic opportunities abide here.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A must visitBy Aljames19 June 2014aged 65 or overMale
Wonderful gardens. A must to visit for anyone interested in gardens. Using the boost vouchers makes a it a great bargain. Food on site was excellant. Only downside was the limited parking spaces but we did visit on a very busy day.Date used : 19/06/2014
- lovely placeBy monet27 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Had a great time here with my parents it was a lovely sunny day. Gardens were very enjoyable loved the Japanese garden..). We had lunch in the restaurant. Having tescos vouchers was excellent and received them quickly. I would highly recommend compton acres.Date used : 19/05/2014
- Well worth itBy loobylou12318 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Had a super visit to Compton Acres arriving early and felt like we had the place to ourselves. Delightful planting especially Japanese garden. Excellent selection of plants in garden centre and purchased a mini monkey puzzle tree. Tesco vouchers made entrance fee much more manageable as we are both pensioners. Will be sure to return here in the futureDate used : 11/05/2014
- Children never want to leave.By Fernlyboden09 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I am fortunate to live only 5 miles away from Compton Acres so have visited it many times with my 2 sons over the years. They are 14 & 19 now but will still come for a potter around leaving their xboxes for an hour or two, the eldest is a keen photographer so he comes equipped with camera in hand.Their favourites have been the undulating ponds and the Japanese garden with the stepping stones, Pagoda and steps to the dragon. I have many a timed video seeing who can get up and back the quickest. There is a lovely play area for smaller children and they can collect a quiz from the entrance. There is a coffee shop half way around and the main cafe at the entrance is great. I often meet friends and family there on a Sunday for a full English breakfast. Free parking is another bonus. You can just spend an hour or a whole afternoon in the summer. Family membership is half price until the end of February but even so it's not in my opinion an expensive day out and as a lone parent that has been important over the years. Will be going for a long time yet so may see you there enjoying a bowl of soup or pretending to be a statue in the garden like my sons...yes there are photos to prove it.
- Hidden Beauty!By mumofthree29 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I decided to write this review as I was surprised that there were no reviews on this site. We last visited Compton Acres on the recommendation of a friend, two years ago. At the time, our children would have been between 7 and 12 years and they each loved exploring the various themed gardens within Compton Acres. Because of the layout of the gardens, you can't always see what's coming next, which is great for the children as they led they way, over little bridges, stepping on stones across the small pond and up and down the little pathed slopes. You can't get lost (which I liked!) and you don't feel as though you are wandering aimlessly either. We spent a couple of hours here (would take longer if children had been smaller) and then went on to Brownsea Island later. Have visited CA twice now and loved it both times.Date used : 29/05/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.