Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is London’s most wonderfully weird visitor attraction and home to hundreds of remarkable relics and rare treasures collected by the legendary cartoonist, world traveller and explorer, Robert Ripley.
What you get
Step into Ripley’s Believe It or Not! for less when you exchange just £8 in Clubcard vouchers for your entry token.
With unusual art, underwater wonders, an upside down room, a miniatures gallery, and even a dungeon, at Ripley’s they have every unusual thing you could imagine (and plenty more you can’t).
Want to see how you measure up against the world’s tallest man, or come face to face with their rare collection Amazonian shrunken heads? Will you dare to venture into Ripley's Marvellous Mirror Maze and defeat the Impossible LaseRace? Visit today and let the adventure begin
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London is 700 exhibits in 20 galleries on six floors; it’s one unbelievable day out.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Ripley's Believe It or Not! 1 day entry token, download this additional information about Ripley's Believe It or Not! 1 day entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.ripleyslondon.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Interesting place to goBy Loops2509 March 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I went with my kids (teenagers) to Ripley's using the clubcard vouchers. We all thought it was pretty good. There's a mirror maze (it's not that big but good fun) and a laser thing (we didn't go in as the queue was long and you have to pay extra). If you have kids who are into world records and weird things/facts it's a good place to go. Not really for tiny children. I reckon 8-9 years and over - any younger and they might find it boring or get freaked out as there are a few grim things in there too eg a torture chamber. Open late so you can avoid the peak crowds going home.Date used : 20/02/2014
- Great day out with the kidsBy Kendon18 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Group of six - 2 adults and 4 kids between 9 & 12 years old. We arrived around 11 am, queued for 2 mins before we got in. From the moment we arrived the kids were already fascinated by the weird and wacky stuff placed at the entry. We appreciated that the descriptors of the items were kept to a minimum so you didn't get bored to death from reading. The staff were helpful and friendly, I would love to go back before the year is out, the hours went, couldn't believe that when we got out it was almost 3 pm! Personally I think 8 year olds and above will appreciate it better than younger ones, so glad I used my Tesco vouchers - it was definitely worth it and I would highly recommend.Date used : 15/02/2014
- Waste of Tesco VouchersBy StephS22 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I wish I had used my tesco vouchers for another boost. I felt that this was really poor and a waste of them. I always feel normally that when I exchange I am getting excellent value but on Ripleys this was wasted. Had I actually paid to get in I would of asked for my money back. It gave us something to do for a few hours and the maze was enjoyable but we literally walked through the rest of the stuff.Date used : 14/12/2013
- Love the late opening hours!By Megsmummy01 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
No problems using the vouchers - and the laser race/mirror maze ARE now included in your ticket. We went in late in the evening (8pm-ish) during half term and it was empty.... perfect time to go and filled up an evening that would otherwise have been spent sitting in a hotel room! Something for everyone to find interesting (aged 13 - 45 in our group!)Date used : 29/11/2013
- definitely well worth a visitBy pointscollector01 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
This was our 3rd visit to Ripley's & have thoroughly enjoyed each time. Our 12 yr old son loves it & it amazes me that each time we've been there have been new & weird stuff to see. Its easy to lose 2-3 hrs in this place & no queues or time limits make this well worth it. Not your standard museum - its strange, bizarre, unusual & brilliantly enjoyable for all agesDate used : 27/08/2013
Add to basket
• Now includes entry into the Mirror Maze and the new Laser Race.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens admit one adult OR one child OR one Senior on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens - Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.