Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is London’s most wonderfully weird visitor attraction and home to hundreds of remarkable relics and rare treasures collected by the legendary cartoonist, world traveller and explorer, Robert Ripley.
What you get
Step into Ripley’s Believe It or Not! for less when you exchange just £8 in Clubcard vouchers for your entry token.
With unusual art, underwater wonders, an upside down room, a miniatures gallery, and even a dungeon, at Ripley’s they have every unusual thing you could imagine (and plenty more you can’t).
Want to see how you measure up against the world’s tallest man, or come face to face with their rare collection Amazonian shrunken heads? Will you dare to venture into Ripley's Marvellous Mirror Maze and defeat the Impossible LaseRace? Visit today and let the adventure begin
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London is 700 exhibits in 20 galleries on six floors; it’s one unbelievable day out.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Ripley's Believe It or Not! 1 day entry token,
additional information about Ripley's Believe It or Not! 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- ExcellentBy colleenb10 December 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I had always wondered what Ripleys was like, each floor was full of interesting facts and exhibits from different eras and topics such as beauty, torture etc The Mirror Maze and Laser was an additional bonus. All in all it took about 1hr 30 min to 2 hours to see everything and this was without any queues. I would recommend this but possibly not at the full price as other London Attractions provide better value for money but it is definitely worth doing once especially if you have kids as I'm sure they would enjoy it.Date used : 07/12/2014
- Great funBy MrsBuzz20 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Contrary to other reviews, we all thought it was great fun. I wouldn't haven been happy paying full price with real cash though. It took us around 11/2 - 2 hours to get round. Good for all ages. A good option as part of a London day out.Date used : 15/11/2014
- Believe it: It's not that badBy Welshmanwithbeard11 November 2014aged 35 to 44Male
After reading the reviews, we decided to take it slow through the exhibits. It was not too busy, so in some cases, including the mirror maze, we went around a few times. And as it was not too busy, it gave us time to read the exhibits which made it all fascinating. Location is central London so we could visit other places as well. It suited our young children just fine and overall it was a fun day out. We negotiated a good deal on the photos. so I feel it was well worth it with the vouchers.Date used : 26/10/2014
- AmazingBy flo33609 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We all loved it! My boys loved it and so did my husband and I. My sister loved it too. Its weird and wacky!
- OKBy Debc03 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
It was an interesting experience but perhaps not quite as good as expected. Spent about 90mins inside with some interesting things to see but some items a bit tacky and cheap and not particularly interesting or weird. Would not have been happy if I had paid the £26 asking price on the door, worth about £10-12 experience, no more than that.Date used : 01/10/2014
Add to basket
• Now includes entry into the Mirror Maze and the new Laser Race.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens admit one adult OR one child OR one Senior on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens - Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.