2 Hour Pool or Snooker Session at Rileys
Whatever your game - American Pool, English Pool, or Snooker - any of the hundreds of Rileys venues across the UK is well worth a visit.
What you get
• Rileys tokens for a 2 hour table session. Exchange £4 in Clubcard vouchers
• Play on American & English pool tables and snooker tables
• Warm welcomes, a friendly atmosphere, and quality gear from table to chalk
• All skill levels encouraged from budding O'Sullivans to first-time cueists
• Large screen TVs for sporting occasions with friends
Be it day or night, popping into Rileys to sink a few balls is never a bad move.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with 2 Hour Pool or Snooker Session token, download this additional information about 2 Hour Pool or Snooker Session token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.rileys.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
• Please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website
Terms & Conditions
• Exchange or sale of tokens for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud. Pool and snooker sessions are subject to availability so avoid peak times to eliminate disappointment.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or concession.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.