Bring the kids to Exmoor Zoo and experience a real one-off in the world of family attractions.
What you get
Spend time with the family for less at Exmoor Zoo and enjoy all its unusual and exotic animals. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards admission costs.
Exmoor Zoo is a rural attraction with over 160 of the world's creatures for you to admire. From big cats to big birds and a whole bunch of lemurs, the variety at Exmoor Zoo is huge.
Everyone will love the somewhat elusive 'Exmoor Beast', a Santiagan black lady leopard that's become something of a hit with the crowds, especially during feeding times. Elsewhere there are creepy crawlies and Madagascan reptiles, marmosets, tamarins, even an armadillo.
However it's not all animalistic fun at Exmoor Zoo. There's the Zoo Trail to explore with all its tropical flora and fauna blossoming in the spring and summer months, or the Kids Zone where the little ones can let off some steam with swings, slides, trampolines and climbing frames.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.exmoorzoo.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Lovely ZooBy HarleysHouse822 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Great day out - nice zoo with a good variety of animals and lots of hands on opportunities and shows/feeding time talks. We were a group of 5 (3 young adults) and found plenty to entertain us but noticed there would be lots to amuse children as there were a couple of school outings taking place and the play areas and shows were popular. We took a picnic and even with 2 schools we managed to find a picnic bench but the restaurant also looked very good.Date used : 17/05/2013
- A great day out!By Mapalo4418 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We had a lovely day at this zoo. It is quite a small zoo and doesn't have any big animals such as elephants, giraffe, etc, but it makes up for this by being very hands on and educational. My daughter was able to go into the wallaby enclosure and fed and stroke them. During the day they had several talks going on at different enclosures and they also had an education room where again my daughter was able to get up close and personal with many animals and learn lots about them. The staff were very friendly and informative and we had a lovely day out and I would recommend it.Date used : 05/06/2013
- Lovely friendly zooBy thecatlady03 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We were amazed by this little zoo there was just so much going on and far more to see than we expected. The encounter sessions were very informative and the staff very friendly and happily answered any questions.We also had a lovely,reasonably priced lunch in the cafe. We were expecting to spend a couple of hours or so here but stayed all day and eventually left because the zoo was closing, there were still things we hadn't seen!. Will definitely be going backDate used : 25/04/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for family tickets.