Bicton Park Botanical Garden
Bicton Park Botanical Gardens not only offer elegance and grace by the bucket-load, but also fun and excitement for children. Pay a visit and indulge in the many differently themed gardens from Mediterranean to American & Stream.
What you get
Within this 63 acre park with its lakes, fountains, and patches of woodland is a wealth of things to see and do for the whole family. From railway journeys to the ever-popular 19th Century Palm House, you can see it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 in tokens to put towards your day at Bicton Park Botanical Gardens.
From there, you and the family are free to explore the grounds where you'll find several differently themed gardens and a whole load of fun kids activities. With the Italian Garden being the biggest crowd-pleaser and the exotic tree-ferns in the Fernery & Shell House, the 19th Century bower house in the Hermitage Garden and the tallest champion trees in the British Isles at the Pinetum & Arboretum, the variety of species is incredible.
The Glasshouses too are some of the most attractive garden buildings where the Palm House steals the show thanks both to its exterior design and interior plant life. In the Tropical House you'll find exotic blooms and lush foliage, while the Arid House contains some of the world's strangest plants as well as cacti and other desert dwellers.
Your kids with love monkeying around on the soft-play indoor climbing frame and the hulking wooden construction outside with its snaking slide tunnels, zip slide, and miniature, thatched play cottages.
refwk2b, refwk2c, refwk2d
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A good day out for young and oldBy HantsWick17 March 2015aged 65 or overMale
We visited at the beginning of March and found it had lots of things to do for young and old. The train ride was excellent to see a lot of the grounds if mobility was limited. The exhibition of country life was really interesting and well displayed. When we were there were lots of Mum's with toddlers enjoying the grounds and the play areas. You could easily spend the whole day there exploring the site.Date used : 03/03/2015
- Up there with the bestBy ScorpioLincs23 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
En route on holiday to Devon we made a detour to Bicton Park. This was our first visit there but will definitely not be our last. Beautiful layout, helpful staff and lovely weather made this a day to remember. Give it a try, you won't regret it.Date used : 12/09/2014
- Nice day outBy DaveinDevon09 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
It was some years since we had been to Bicton gardens and our Daughter & grandchildren had never been there. We all really enjoyed our day out, the weather was fine, the gardens lovely, the food in the café was nice and reasonably priced. The only criticism we had was that on neither the Bicton Park nor Clubcard websites did it advise that you could not purchase family tickets using the days out vouchers, consequently we had to add more cash than anticipated. If we had realised, then we would have exchanged more vouchers to cover the cost. However, to repeat, it was a really nice day out.Date used : 30/08/2014
- Great day outBy PresentBuyer08 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Great day out for 3 generations of our family. Wish we lived closer so we could visit often.Date used : 27/08/2014
- Great day outBy JANETPEEWEE03 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I had heard about Bicton Park for some time so I knew I wanted to visit but my husband was not so sure. He was pleasantly surprised at what a good day we had. He enjoyed the miniature train and the crazy golf as well as the cream tea and it was nice to stroll round the gardens and the greenhouses. Really good value with Clubcard Boost!Date used : 22/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for Family tickets and Group bookings or Guided Tours.