Brean Splash Water Park
Treat the kids to a day at Brean Splash Water Park. It's the perfect antidote for those swelteringly hot British summer afternoons.
What you get
Brean Splash Water Park is Somerset’s aquatic playground which is open throughout the summer months. You can gain entry for less when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers and get £10 back in tokens.
With your tokens, you can enjoy all the fun of a water park dedicated to the whole family at a discount.
There's an indoor complex with a 25m pool whose depth is a constant 1.2m. It has 6 lanes with a bubble lounger area and, especially for youngsters, an indoor splash park with shooting water jets and other fun water features.
Meanwhile, outside, there are 3 flumes to zoom down into to waiting pool below; a river ride which is navigated via inflatable tube; or a terrace where you can simply enjoy the sunshine.
Kids will love the outdoor seaside themed water play area where there are 3 more smaller slides and a giant bucket that fills to overflowing every few minutes, soaking the whole of the play area.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great use for a boostBy BlokeNamedDave24 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We were holidaying in the area and this seemed like a good place to take our two kids, both under 5. We were not dissapponted, there is a large heated pool with a small water play area at the back for really young ones, fountains, water spouts and the like. In another room is a pool just for kids to have fun, shallow all the way accross with lots of slides and interactive water play. Outside there is another pool with larger slides for bigger kids. Unfortunately it was a bit too cold for us to use the outdoor pool on the day we visited. There are family changing cubicles with showers inside which was very handy. We still stayed for just over three hours without the kids, or us getting bored. It is situated in a leisure park that has a large soft play, a theme park and places to eat and drink.Date used : 14/06/2015
- excellentBy happymum411 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Really good value if paying by clubcard boosts saved m £32 by using tescos great place to swim ,brilliant for kids of all ages 4 different areas to play/swim in ,nice starbucks after swim makes it a good finish to a good few hours in poolDate used : 26/05/2015
- Nice size pool something for everyone!By Tallmum7713 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We decided to exchange our clubcard vouchers to visit Brean splash whilst on holiday in Brean, It was a nice clean pool with a good sized main pool and the splash area was great for my daughter aged 7. The outside area is closed until May half term but that looked really good too so may make a trip back during the warmer months. Using Tesco clubcard points made it really cost effective and the cashier took them with no questions for 3 adults and 1 child under 8 cost £3 cash along with £20 worth clubacrd vouchers.Date used : 01/04/2015
- Weekly visits always enjoyableBy auntyno117 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I buy the Tesco vouchers as my father takes two of the grandchildren to Splash every Saturday and the vouchers make it more affordable. The children always thoroughly enjoy it ( 1 aged 10, the other aged 2) so there is plenty to do for a wide child age. Last time they went, they left the house at 12pm and didn't get home until 4.30pm so they obviously had a great time. I think the only thing that they find a bit frustrating is that they can't have a shower at the end. Obviously it's a bit cold just now for the outside area but plenty to do just the same. Of course the coffee comes in paper cups and not china but this is Burnham Splash we're talking about-not the Ritz!!Date used : 11/10/2014
- brean splashBy thriftynifty6627 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
i took 3 children to splash at brean, during the summer hols, my partner and I didn,t get in but we still had a lovely relaxing time in deckchairs, the children stayed for 5hrs they realy enjoyed themselves it was a real bargain using my Tesco vouchers, I am just about to buy some more entrance vouchers, at £2.50 per child, its a real bargain for me and an extra treat for the childrenDate used : 15/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• There is a small extra charge for pony rides. Tokens cannot be used for passport tickets.