Escape to Park Resorts, the leading operator of medium-sized holiday parks in the UK with 39 stunning locations spanning the coast of England, Scotland and Wales.
PLEASE NOTE: All bookings for Bideford Bay and Carmarthan Bay must be made by the 8th Feb 2013. After this date these Parks are excluded from the scheme.
What you get
At Park Resorts, you can either enjoy a wide range of free facilities and entertainment, or just chill out and explore the local area and attractions. Help your Park Resort experience go further with Tesco Clubcard. You'll receive £30 worth of Park Resort tokens to spend when £10 in Clubcard vouchers are exchanged.
Park Resorts run the length of the south and east coast of England and trickle into Scotland and Wales. Most of the parks come with fabulous sea views so, therefore, beaches are never far away. None of the resorts are short on entertainment, with fun things to do for kids leading the charge. Daytime entertainment is perfect for those sunny days with face-painting and crafty workshops available, or why not take the plunge in one of the onsite pools? Meanwhile there are plenty of food and drink areas, sports and water activities, shopping, bands and cabaret, games and competitions to keep a vast range of tastes satisfied throughout.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Park Resorts token, download this additional information about Park Resorts token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.park-resorts.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Well Worth the ExchangeBy Kazz8315 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Just returned from a Park Resorts using Clubcard vouchers. I have been to other parks such as Haven and found Park resorts much better, Passes included in the Price, Linen was not just included in the price but beds made up for arrival and the standard of the caravan was great. I would certainly use this deal again.Date used : 06/05/2013
- amazing dealBy crewclub12 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
A must do especially if you have children, we have had 5 years of holiday fun with park resorts exchanging our Tesco vouchers for a full weeks break in a caravan all holiday passes are included and you can have any grade upto a gold plus.very good accommodation.amazing value.great memories with our children.Date used : 06/04/2013
- Highly recommendBy Tescorewarduser11 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We have used our reward vouchers to have a mid week break twice now you can use the vouchers as full or part payment and pick any holiday from the brochure. Excellent value and would definitely use the vouchers in this way again.Date used : 01/05/2011
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
• Park exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens cannot be used against bookings for Bideford Bay and Carmarthan Bay.
• Tokens are only valid against the full 2013 brochure prices and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or website prices and cannot be redeemed online. Limited breaks available during school holidays and peak. Valid for 2013 holidays only. Tokens are redeemable against the accommodation unit only and excludes signature and platinum lodges, platinum caravans Isle of Wight ferry crossings, all supplements, food and beverage spend on park and retail items and all Park Resorts hotels. The Isle of Wight ferry crossing will need to be paid in full using a debit/credit card at the time of booking.
• All bookings are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights