Drusillas is a UK zoo that aims to enthral with the variety of unusual inhabitants. Treat the family to a day at Drusillas; you'll be amazed at what you can find.
What you get
For your chance to lay eyes on some of world's rarest and most endangered creatures, Drusillas is the perfect place. Use Clubcard vouchers to gain access. When you exchange £6 in vouchers you'll get a one-day entry token to Drusillas Park.
See Australia's multicoloured Rainbow Lorikeets, the Brazilian/Peruvian Emperor Tamarins with their exuberant facial hair, Africa's Black-Cheeked Lovebirds, miniature donkeys, pygmy goats, racoons, gibbons, lemurs. All the tree-climbing, burrowing, flying, swimming, farmyard creatures live at Drusillas, allowing the chance to spot some stunning animals last throughout the day.
Aside from the animalistic awesomeness, the children's play areas are something to behold as well. Go Wild!, Go Bananas!, and Amazon Adventure offer all the excitement of banana swings, twisty slides, cargo nets, monkey bars, and other soft play climb-and-slide fun. Elsewhere Thomas and Friends are waiting with the Fat Controller. Hop aboard the famous sky blue tank engine and go for a ride through the llama paddock.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tokens you want to receive by adding to your basket. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Drusillas Park 1 day entry token, download this additional information about Drusillas Park 1 day entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.drusillas.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- GREAT DAYBy lilly21 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Had the best day ever took the kids out of school for the day as it was my birthday and it was their sports day so I wasn't to worried. Best time to go we were almost the only people there, the food was great and loads for the kids to learn and do. You can get in with the birds and up really close to some of the animals and the place is really clean and nice, will be going again next year. My children said it was better then chessington! but I think that's because they had the place to themselves their age range is 15/11/8 they all gave it the thumbs up great day out.Date used : 21/06/2013
- A great day outBy Sammy20 June 2013aged 18 to 24Female
The family group of 5 enjoyed the day immensely something for everyone from 2 to 50 years old. All the Zoo keepers new lots about their animals and explained where they came from, what they liked to do ( the animals of course not the keepers lol) The animals looked well cared for. Thomas the Tank was a great thrill for our 2 yr old Thomas and the play area was great. ThanksDate used : 15/06/2013
- Excellent day out for familiesBy Blondini196721 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
This zoo / park is one of the best days out for families in the south-east. Not only is there a good selection of animals ( of the smaller variety) but there is the possibility of a train ride, play park and eateries. Meerkats are cool !!Date used : 01/06/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens can only be redeemed for one day entry ticket to Drusillas Park.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can only be redeemed for one day entry ticket to Drusillas Park. A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.