Experience Hatfield House, a fine example of Jacobean architecture dating back to the 1600s. The House boasts several grandly adorned State Rooms and beautifully maintained surrounding grounds and woodland.
What you get
Visit the area where Elizabeth I spent her early life and, in fact, where Elizabethan life itself began. Hatfield House is a great day out with friends or family, and can be experienced for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, we'll send you £10 in tokens to spend on a day at the House. From there it's yours to explore at your leisure.
From the moment you enter you'll be wowed by the many portraits and Grand Staircase whose banisters have been painstakingly carved and preserved. There are several rooms to explore from the Chinese Bedroom to King James Drawing Room, the principal reception room of the House.
See original clothing worn by Elizabeth I at the far end of the Long Gallery, smell the leather of over 10,000 volumes in the Library, and marvel at the extensive suits of armour and other weaponry in the Armoury with its exquisite marble floor.
Then head outside to the garden where a host of differently themed gardens are yours to explore. The adjoining woodland garden can be seen at its best during spring where daffodils and bluebells carpet the ground.
Finally, enjoy leisurely strolls round the parkland where you'll see an ancient oak tree, the site where a young Princess Elizabeth first heard of her accession to the throne.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.hatfield-house.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Wonderful Day!By marsie04 July 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Just had a lovely day......the Old Palace and gardens are a delight. The scent from the roses,etc was heavenly on such a beautiful day. Would love to visit again and to take a picnic Adriana EnglandDate used : 04/07/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for admission to the East Garden, promotional offers, season tickets, membership schemes or Living Crafts, Art in Clay or for any other event at Hatfield House or for general admission during these events (except Rose Weekend and Hatfield House Country Show). Tokens may be used to purchase general admission to Hatfield House, Park and Garden tickets only.