Diggerland is the UK's one and only theme park where you get to climb in the trough of construction machinery, drive JCBs, and co-ordinate crane arms all as part of a fun day out.
What you get
Please note: your entry token is not valid at Diggerland USA, opening spring 2014.
With Diggerland, you'd be mistaken for thinking it was a mass excavation site. But, with over 18 different rides all incorporating the use of construction machinery, Diggerland is a very different type of fun. Experience it all when you use Clubcard vouchers for a discount admission price. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get your Diggerland admission token.
There are four Diggerland sites across the UK: Durham, Kent, Yorkshire and Devon. Each site offers the same outrageous experience. Climb into the Spindizzy, or reach new heights with the Sky Shuttle. See if you can lift objects off the ground by operating fully-functional crane arms, even drive around with your mates in your own JCB.
Diggerland is a wonderful family day out. Aimed squarely at kids and teens, adults will also enjoy taking part or watching their kids get scooped up like rubble at a building site.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Diggerland 1 day entry token, download this additional information about Diggerland 1 day entry token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.diggerland.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- fabulous day outBy sharryz31 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We went here in July 2013 with our 6 year old son, it was awesome. He loved spin dizzy and I would have said it was for kids slightly older but he loved it. The whole place was excellent and no trouble at all receiving and then using the vouchers on the day. Highly recommend.Date used : 19/07/2013
- a brilliant day out - thank you Tesco!By Kezboberry14 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I went here today and had such a fantastic day... I went with my 5 year old and you did not even need to queue with Tesco tokens - you just get ushered through. My son adored the day. The park is small enough to walk around numerous times. The queues were superb - never waited more than 5 minutes for any ride and there is a good choice. My 1.2m son could go on everything - and many diggers/cars etc on his own, which he loved. We took a pic-nic and there are areas to eat in and a great soft play area. There are 2 shows with dressed up characters - Dolly and Dougie who are available for photos all day and the 'presenter' with them, who hosted all the shows today and was brilliant. She should be a children tv presenter... Well done Daisy - you made our day! My son was given stickers and a certificate as we left, which he was so proud of. Thanks Diggerland (KENT) and Tesco. Brilliant Reward. Thoroughly recommend - will go back...Date used : 14/08/2013
- loved this dealBy sammy106623 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
i was not sure at first which day trip to take for my sons 4th birthday but after deciding digger land was closer to home i thought we would give it a try. i am so glad we did my 4 year old absolutely loved it there was not a lot he couldn't go on, i also have a 2 year old so was a bit worried that he wouldn't be able to go on anything but because he was over 91cm he could come on the diggers with an adult which is fantastic. i have to say i loved it as much as they did its a great experience. like all of these types of places the are a few things that cost money like little motorised cars but there was so much todo they didn't ask to use them. there is an indoor soft play area which is good for rainy days and it was quite big which was surprising. i would defiantly go again and recommend to anyone with small children.Date used : 15/06/2013
- DiggerlandBy Melski13 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I took my son who is 4 years old with my husband and two friends with there grandson who is two and a half, my son had the most wonderful time ever , he was totally amazed that he could either drive or go in all the digger rides at the park, for him it was well worth the money and believe it or not even as a mum I had a great time, the only thing I would say is that for a child under three it is a little expensive as they can't drive many and can't go on a few rides so they should in my eyes be slightly discounted. Overall fantastic park loads on offer and would definitely go again just to see my sons face smile the way he did that day.Date used : 01/06/2013
- Excellent for all agesBy Betsy26 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I have been going for over 13 years with my boys - even now they love it as they can try driving themselves with real cars!! Still enjoy all the dumper trucks and diggers - even my nieces enjoyed at aged 13 and 14!! There is MacDonalds or Frankie and Benny's (used when it was very rainy one time!) a two minute drive away. Really good value.Date used : 26/05/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• Children under 90 cms will get in to Diggerland free of charge.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior entry ticket for 1 day only. Height restrictions apply on some rides. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, special events and/or shows, or in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.