Over 1500 exotic animals in 32 acres of beautiful parkland.
What you get
Set in 32 acres of beautiful parkland the award winning Blackpool Zoo is a fun day out for the whole family. Situated just two miles from the seafront you’ll have a wild time discovering lions, tigers, elephants, giraffes, apes, penguins, sea lions and many more favourites.
Highlights include the amazing Active Oceans arena – which includes the biggest and best sea lion pool in Britain! Other star attractions include Wallaby Walkabout, Amazonia and Lemur Wood, which allow you to get up close to some of our most popular residents.
Visit our indoor and outdoor Children’s Farm – a must see whatever the weather.
OPENING TIMES - Open every day from 10 a.m. – closing times vary seasonally. Closed Christmas Day.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.blackpoolzoo.org.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day outBy TiffyMonkey13 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Cannot be used for family ticket only aware once there. We knew that OAP and student would have to have vouchers to value of adult ticket but did not think a family ticket counted as concession. Cannot remember seeing this in exchange T&C's. Other people were also not aware of this and it was causing delays at the tills. They did give us the best deal but we did have enough vouchers to have exchanged for all family members had we been aware. Still great value for money. Thank you Tesco Clubcard.Date used : 30/03/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• A tokens is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional information'
Terms & Conditions
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A tokens is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Your token(s) should arrive within 5 working days.
• Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for membership or to upgrade to membership. Tokens can be used towards adult and child tickets only. Family, Senior and Disabled Tickets are excluded.