Parc Astérix is home to the world's favourite little cartoon Gaul. Get yourself a one day entry fee with a discount and enjoy the many rides, attractions, and rollercoasters at France's dedicated Astérix theme park.
What you get
Spending a day at Parc Astérix, France's theme park devoted to the beloved Gaulic cartoon character, is fun for the whole family. You can get access at a discount price when you use your Clubcard vouchers. For an adult, child, or senior admission, simply exchange £15 in vouchers and the one day entry token will be sent to you.
Challenges for young and old alike, adventure galore, unique attractions providing unparalleled sensations, major live shows, a touch of humour and a pinch of impertinence. These are the ingredients for a magic potion that has been tested and approved by millions of visitors since 1989.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Parc Asterix 1 day entry token,
additional information about Parc Asterix 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant day out!By Teaglj30 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Went to Parc Asterix whilst on holiday in France, used club card vouchers to get in. We had a brilliant day, my 4 year old could go on everything except 2 rides, we went in June & longest time we waited was 10mins. I actually preferred this to Disneyland Paris. The characters were even greeting us as we came in, would definitely go back.Date used : 18/06/2015
- Fantastic Day OutBy Growup21 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
What a fantastic day with some fabulous rides. We arrived just after 10am when the parked opened, and left when the parked closed at 7pm. Easy access to park off the motorway and it was then easy to exchange tokens for tickets when we arrived. Queues were reasonable and the prices for food and drinks were good too. Definately a more 'French' day out than Euro Disney. Highly recommended.Date used : 10/07/2015
- excellent value and an excellent day outBy djlillie03 June 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Looking for an extra special day out, look no further than Parc Asterix, France. Matches if not beats Disneyland Paris, at a fraction of the price - free thanks to Tesco Rewards.Date used : 03/06/2015
- Fantastic Day Out for the FamilyBy FunkyHornet10 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Booked the tickets as part of our family holdiay to Paris August 2014. We arrived at Parc Asterix at 10am when it opened and exchanged our clubcard tokens fairly easily for entry tickets. We spent all day in the park until it closed at 7pm. I have two children, boys aged 8 &14, who love visiting theme parks & and both of them had a fantastic fun day. They manged to go on all the rides they wanted, some twice! There are single rider queues to look out for on the popular rides. The queues were not too bad considering it was August Holidays, the longest we queued for the popular rides was approx 40 minutes and everything else no longer than 10-20 minutes. The shows were good and we really enjoyed the seal and dolphin show and the stunt show. You can take your own food into the park, but as a treat we decided to eat there. There were plenty of choices from sit down meals to fast foods. Children opted for Burgers & Fries. The portions were large and good quality and prices ok, not over priced. Our boys really enjoyed the day at Parc Asterix and are asking to go back again next year, they enjoyed far more than Disney but that probably depends on the type of child. Overall Parc Asterix was excellent & good value.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Great day out!By FamilyFunFans27 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Fantastic family fun (we have two boys aged 15 and 12). Queues the only downside, but that's par for the course for theme parks, we think. Would definitely recommend!Date used : 21/08/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens can be exchanged for one adult, one child, or one senior entry ticket for 1 day only.
• Height and size restrictions may apply on some rides.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.