Amazon World Zoo Park
Visit the Isle of Wight's largest exotic animal attraction for your chance to see some of the world's rarest and most unusual creatures. Some of which can't be found anywhere else in the country or Europe.
What you get
From insects and spiders to mammals, plant life and reptiles, there's a selection of animals to rival the collection aboard Noah's ark, and you can see the lot for less when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just by exchanging £2.50 in vouchers will net you £10 in tokens for Amazon World Zoo Park.
The park is divided into sections from arid deserts to the thriving Amazon Rainforest, and you can see loads of their inhabitants running, flying and jumping around during your visit here. From the Egyptian fruit bat to toucans, flamingos, several species of tamarin and monkey, to the infamous red-bellied piranha, tarantulas, snails and scorpions.
The variety at the park is rife and is the perfect opportunity to see some remarkable animals from all around the world without having to leave the shores of the beautiful Isle of Wight.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- great money saving vouchersBy angie0015 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Thanks a lot great fast delivery off the vouchers. Amazon world great loved the walk through areas great for all the animals baby sloth lovely. lots off babies been born keep up the great work will be back again.Date used : 30/05/2015
- Amazon World IOWBy SusieK12 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Love Amazon World Zoo, always visit when we are on the Isle of Wight. We enjoy the Lemur walk through. The Destruction area is interesting too, worth pausing and reading about conservation and deforestation. No problem using Clubcard vouchers and nice idea that you can go back with free re-entry for 7 days.Date used : 28/05/2015
- A bit disappointingBy NicH0702 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Despite this being a lovely little place, we were in and out in just over an hour. My boys (6 & 3) were happy with the play park outside & probably would've spent all day there if they could have but the weather wasn't kind to us on the day. I'm glad we'd used our Clubcard vouchers & not paid to go as I came away a little bit disappointed. However, the staff we encountered were lovely, the animals looked well cared for & it was great to be so close to some of them. Although a great idea to offer free return within 7 days, we didn't make use of it due to only being on a 5 day holiday & wanting to cram as much as possible in.Date used : 26/05/2015
- Amazon World, Isle of Wight.By Christoph14 April 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Excellent place to take the kids while on holiday. There is plenty to see and do, lots of varied species to take photo's of. Also there are several area's to sit and have a picnic, along with a nice big play park for the children. Highly recommended, excellent value for money and the kids really enjoyed their day out.Date used : 08/04/2015
- Lovely placeBy Trip2Wight13 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We spent about 2 hours there. Kids enjoyed thoroughly. They liked the free running birds in the Amazon area. The other favourites are the ocelot and red panda. They got to feed the wallabies too which was fun.Date used : 06/04/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.