Visit Africa Alive! and see for yourself why it's voted the Best Suffolk Attraction.
What you get
At Africa Alive! you can discover hundreds of African animals and birds. As a highlight, why not visit the Plains of Africa* and see giraffe, antelope, zebra, rhino and ostrich roaming together as they would in the wild?
You can do it all for a lot less by accumulating Clubcard vouchers. All you need is at least £2.50 in vouchers to exchange for a £10 token to put towards entry costs.
You can observe lions from the Lookout Lodge or be captivated by Lemur Encounters, even meet the meerkats before climbing aboard the free Safari Roadtrain to take the weight off your feet.
Finally, watch the daily feeding talks and displays or drop into the Discovery Centre and let the children loose in The Wild Zone's indoor adventure play area.
*Subject to seasonal fluctuations.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Africa Alive.By AliM12310 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Truly excellent day out. Even though my daughter is 18 years old we still had a great day out. Lots to see and amazing displays in the main arena. We thoroughly enjoyed our day. The restaurant is good value and the coffee is good. Thank you Tesco Clubcard vouchers!Date used : 20/08/2014
- Great day out for all!By HappyMummySmith01 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
This Zoo has so much to offer for all ages and abilities. There are lots of different animals to see, even a farm yard where you can feed the goats, and a lemur enclosure you can get a 'closer' look. There was entertainment pretty much all the time, we stopped and ate a picnic, and watched the African dancers who are friendly and didn't mind stopping for photos afterwards. There's a massive play park. Also a treasure hunt for the children, with a,small prize at the end. Although the park is very accessible and there is opportunity for a "jeep safari" and train ride, its best for less mobile people to think about using aids like wheel chair or mobility scooter, as it is a massive park and is spread out well, with a good mix of smaller animals and bigger animals. Gift shop and ice creams were fairly price. Amenities were very clean and also accessible. The park was clean and well kept too. Money and vouchers well spent in my eyes. We intend to return next year! Thank you Africa Alive and Tesco for one of the best experiences this summer :-)Date used : 18/09/2014
- Africa AliveBy Daveo1101 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Great day out and not over commercialised, take your own food and drinks as very expensive, bird of prey display well worth looking at great involvement with kids. The feeding of animals well timed so you should be able to get around without hurrying.Date used : 21/08/2014
- Great day outBy Shazabaza01 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Visited Africa Alive this week, entry is expensive but paying with Tesco vouchers made it a cheap day out. We love this wildlife park, especially the plains of africa area, the Zulu dancers and the Birds of Prey display were brilliant. The wait for the train os too long and I think it's time they invested in a second train. Also the Safari, which we would have loved to do was very expensive, especially as most people go with a family of 4 or 5. All in all and good day out.Date used : 01/09/2014
- Best day outBy clairelou31 August 2014aged 25 to 34
My parents and I change out vouchers to go to Africa Alive with my daughters and we had a fantastic family day out. It truly is a great place to go with or without kids. I would recommend to anyone :-).Date used : 30/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for purchase of Season Tickets, Freedom Passes, Experience Days, Adoptions or Gift Vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for season tickets.