Treat the kids to a day at Gypsy Wood and let their imaginations run wild. Gypsy Wood is Snowdonia's enchanting attraction for kids and the family where fairies and farmyard animals coexist.
What you get
There's so much to do at Gypsy Wood, situated in the foothills of Snowdonia, North Wales. From wetland walking to wish-making, do it all for less with Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £10 in tokens to put towards a day at Gypsy Wood. Once you're there you can truly experience the magic and fairytale the Welsh create so effortlessly.
In 20 acres of natural beauty, Gypsy Wood is full of fantastical mystery and friendly resident animals. Say hello to Miniature Shetland Ponies or the Vietnamese Pot-bellied pigs. Explore the wood itself and find fairies hiding in the bushes and trees, even make a wish and you may be lucky enough to see the Fairy Godmother.
Bring your wellies for the popular Wetland Walk where creatures such as dragon flies and butterflies can be observed. Then board the Elf Express where kids can ride a small circuit train around a section of the park.
There are play areas for the kids too, so no-one is likely to be left wanting at Gypsy Wood. It really is the perfect excuse to indulge in a spot of make believe for the day.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Children enjoyed itBy SJW2202 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
My 4 year old and 8 year old loved their day out. Lots of fun things for them to do - they loved the Go-karts. Be aware that you cannot purchase a family ticket with the clubcard voucher, so you have to allow for purchasing individual tickets, which was a bit of a surprise for me when I went to pay with the clubcard voucher, as I was left with a nearly £6 payment rather than just under £2, which was what I was expecting to pay!Date used : 31/07/2015
- LOVED IT *****By Daisy220223 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Wonderful place to visit with your little girls. I have a 4 and a 7 year old and even though the weather wasn't great the day we had arranged to go, we still had a fantastic time. The Fairy Queen is a wonderful touch, my girls loved it!! I would go back again and hopefully the weather will be betterDate used : 19/07/2014
- Ideal is weather is goodBy Flamenco07 April 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Ideal if the weather is good as all outside. My girls love it there and is an ideal way to spend half a day. Do be careful with the lake as not fenced off so need to watch your little ones by there. Otherwise staff are really friendly and get kids involved in various tasks, feeding animals, etc. Also there is a wetland walk which is lovely but we took welly's which we used. Will be back again this summer for a visitDate used : 08/08/2013
- Magical Fairy WonderlandBy nicjac1102 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
My 3 year-old and 18-month little girls wandered around open-mouthed spell-bound. Lovely little touches everywhere.Date used : 14/04/2013
- A lovely day outBy MrsH03 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Gypsy Wood is unlike anywhere we've ever been. It is beautiful and quirky, full of little details and exciting finds. Plus, it has a model railway - a winner for my 3 year old son. We're looking forward to our next visit, all the way from Leeds.Date used : 01/07/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for Annual Memberships.