Youth Hostel Association
YHA, the Youth Hostel Association, accommodates hundreds of thousands a year at their 150 sites located all around the UK. Be one of them today and save a handful with Clubcard vouchers.
What you get
The YHA provides great accommodation at each of its 150 sites across the UK. If ever you're planning a biking, camping or walking trip, book into one of the YHA sites in England or Wales and see what what’s on offer. Furthermore you can make the whole experience that little bit cheaper when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of YHA tokens to put towards your trip.
YHA also cater for family breaks and city breaks, or even activity-fuelled holidays meaning you can have fun in the daytime and have a fantastic cabin, lodge, complex, mansion or castle to come back to.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Youth Hostel Association token, download this additional information about Youth Hostel Association token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.yha.org.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Value city centre accommodation BristolBy HSoul109 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We used £5 of Clubcard points to get £15 off a one night stay (should have been £20 each plus £4.99 for a full breakfast) at the YHA Backpackers Hostel in Bristol. The location is right on the waterfront with lots of historic buildings which have been converted to various uses including restaurants, nightclubs, and hotels. The accommodation is very urban - small rooms with 2 pairs of bunk beds and a bathroom just along the hallway. We were on the 4th floor so the lift was welcome! The staff were friendly and helpful and the food good. Not at all like a traditional country youth hostel from the past, but a cheap and interesting place to stay for one night. Easy walk to find numerous places to eat and local supermarkets, and we found cheap overnight parking for £4 about 200yds from the hostel. Ok for adults but I'd probably avoid it with young children - lots of late nights and late starts for some of the occupants, although there was a party of European tourists eating breakfast with us at 7.30am. There is a self catering kitchen if you want to look after yourself, but no facilities in the rooms for a cuppa. I'll probably join YHA using Reward tokens later in the year as that gives me a discount on each stay in a youth hostel.Date used : 04/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel.
• Tokens cannot be used for group bookings (group bookings are 10 or more people in the same booking).
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras will be payable at the hostel, by cash, credit or debit card. Most hostels will request a 3 night minimum stay and are subject to availability. Excludes hostels in the featured brochures that are no longer owned or managed by that hostel company.
• You can use your tokens as full or part payment towards the cost of overnight accommodation at hostels in England and Wales, subject to availability and the terms and conditions of YHA membership. Certain dates and locations are excluded. Please check prior to booking with each Hostel for dates that are excluded and minimum stays as these may vary from hostel to hostel. All bookings will be at the published rate for each hostel, the rates will be displayed at each hostel and available on request at time of booking.
• You can also use your tokens as full or part payment towards the cost of the Individual, Joint/Family, Under 26 one year, Under 26 two year, Under 26 three year and Life memberships only. Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any other YHA membership offer.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights