Spend time exploring the vast network of Britain's waterways with ABC Boat hire, the UK's leading narrowboat hire specialists.
What you get
Across England, Scotland and Wales there's a 2000 mile network of canals and rivers just begging to be further explored. ABC Boat Hire can help you do exactly that. They're the UK's leading providers of narrowboat holidays and, with the use of fantastic Clubcard offer, you could be enjoying a holiday the epitome of relaxation. Just exchange £10 of your Clubcard vouchers and you'll receive £30 ABC Boat Hire tokens to put towards a watery getaway.
With a boating holiday of this nature you get to travel at your own pace, and see what you want to see when you feel like it. Britons have this process down to a fine art, so if it's a boating holiday you've been putting off, dally no longer. Make use of your Tesco Clubcard vouchers in conjunction with ABC Boat Hire.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with ABC Boat Hire token, download this additional information about ABC Boat Hire token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at http://www.abcboathire.com/tesco.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent holidays made more affordable with TescoBy BoatingMad19 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We have been using Tesco vouchers to help towards the cost of narrowboating holidays for around 10 years now. We will continue to do so. These are excellent holidays with something for everybody. From very few locks on the Mon & Brec to a proper challenge like the Caen Lock flight at Devizes. We've tried many of them, but have many more to go. We will be back.Date used : 19/05/2013
- Great holiday vouchersBy Keenboater05 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We've saved our Tesco vouchers every year, and have used them for a relaxing canal holiday for the last 3years. ABC boat hire have a great range of boats on numerous canals. We have been on the Monmouth & Brecon canal once and the Llangollen canal twice (a beautiful canal with something for everyone). As a family of 5 and the dog, we find using the vouchers to supplement the cost of the holiday a great help. Thank you Tesco and thank you ABC boat hire.Date used : 28/03/2013
- Saving Vouchers For Holiday TreatsBy MrJolly03 May 2013aged 35 to 44
We have now saved ALL our Tesco Clubcard vouchers over the last 5 years or so & only ever use them now to treat ourselves (2 parents, 2 children) to 4 canal holidays. We've done a week on the Kennet & Avon (Hilperton to Bristol) and 3 separate weeks on the Grand Union (Gayton to Aylesbury, Gayton to Fenny Compton and Gayton to Market Harborough). We're now saving again and planning for the next one. Thank you Tesco & thank you ABC Boat Hire for such brilliant holidays!
- Grand union GrandureBy fairiesnfrogs03 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We decided to take a canal weekend for our kids birthdays in March.. We booked using the tesco club card vouchers and saved a great deal of money .. But it was worth every penny . We went on the coldest weekend ever in March .. Snow fell, but it was the most amazing, scenic weekend we have ever had. The boat was a 6 -8 berth alvchurch Thrush . it was very comfortable and amazingly warm. fully kitted out. The ABC boat hire staff were amazing and the whole weekend will be one to remember and we will be returning .!!Date used : 25/03/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Black Prince holidays are not included. Tokens can only be used towards the boat hire cost in the brochure; Tokens cannot be used to pay for any extras including fuel, damage waiver, insurances, pet charges. Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
Terms & Conditions
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights