Get Mountain Biking
Come and learn how to get the most out of your mountain bike
What you get
Come & have a fun day out with us, with locations across the south & middle of the UK we are sure to be at a location close to you.
From spending a day learning skills to improve your riding techniques through to guided rides for the novice to the experienced rider we have something to offer everyone including children’s courses & women only days.
Fundamental Skills Course – A great place to start for most people looking to try mountain biking, this day covers all the basic riding skills you need such as bike positioning, hills & wheel lifts.
Core Skills Course– For experienced riders, if you have some off road riding experience but want more techniques to attack trails with then this is the course for you, learn to clear trail obstacles such as logs, steps & steep loose hills, improve your balance & correct errors which can cause a wipe out.
Children’s – For any riders under 18. The day is a fun day out on bikes teaching skills required to get more out of riding off road (mud & water optional!). Taken by CRB checked instructors this day is suitable for anyone 8yrs up with no adults allowed. Bikes must have knobbly tyres, mountain bikes are ideal however not essential.
Our guided rides range from a Peak District day ride through to gentle off road half day ride in Northamptonshire for anyone who can ride a bike. A great day out on a bike with qualified guides.
OPENING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Get Mountain Biking token, download this additional information about Get Mountain Biking token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.getmountainbiking.co.uk/tesco.php.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Mountain bike hire is not included, however it can be arranged at the time of booking if required.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used towards Fundamental Skills,Core Skills and Childrens Mountain Bike Courses only.
• Mountain bike hire can be arranged for an additional charge but this cannot be paid for with tokens.
• Course transfers or cancellations require at least 14 days notice otherwise 100% of the course fee is forfeited.
• Children under 18yrs need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Anyone with any medical conditions may require a doctors note before they are allowed to attend the course – if in doubt please contact Get Mountain Biking first.
• The final decision on course attendance rests with Get Mountain Bikings Instructors who reserve the right to refuse anyone onto a course if they feel that this would be detrimental to the person or other riders.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.