York City Sightseeing
York is one of the UK's most fascinating, intricate and intriguing historic cities, and seeing it all via open-top bus is as relaxing as it is engaging. Bring the kids, friends or family for a wonderful, educational experience.
This product is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.
What you get
To save aching feet from hours of standing and walking, hop on one of these open-top buses and indulge in a guided tour of a beautiful city. Exchange Clubcard vouchers and do it all for less. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for a City Sightseeing tour of York.
With frequent tours throughout the day and a ticket that's good for 24 hours, you can hop on and hop off however much you like. During the tour you'll take in all the stunning architecture and picturesque roads and side streets of York. You'll cruise alongside the River Ouse and see Clifford's Tower, two of the iconic sights of York's composition.
Tokens can be exchanged on the Bus for an Adult 24 hour Ticket (with 1 child free per adult) and Family tickets (2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Tesco Clubcard vouchers not takenBy Alanshearerfan23 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Absolute waste of time we boarded the York sightseeing tour bus and were told that they no longer take Tesco Clubcard Vouchers and haven't for around three months. Had to pay £28 got a family ticket :-(Date used : 15/02/2015
- Easy to redeem vouchers but expensive if you pay fBy Essexwanderer10 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Driver was happy to take vouchers and you get commentary on the free headphones, but York is a city best visited on foot. Tour was worth what we paid in vouchers.Date used : 25/08/2014
- Great bus tripBy JulieW06 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We recently went on the bus tour with our 3 year old child. The tour was enjoyable for all ages. The tour guide offered to take photos of each group of people on the bus if they had a camera or phone with them. A really nice touch we thought.Date used : 02/09/2014
- York Sight Seeing by Bus and BoatBy Wallace18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Male
The bus driver let us buy the bus and boat cruise which offered us great value as other reviewers have been denied this. If we had purchased this it would have cost us £41, so excellent value, The bus tour lasts one hour in the loop, but you can get off at any point. The highlight is to get off at stop 6 and to walk up the shambles and then visit the York Market. Allow plenty of time to browse in the shops!! The boat trip lasts an hour and is informative as well, but there is much less to see and could probably be completed in 30 minutes!! It is good how your bus ticket lasts you 24 hours so you can use it the following day. A must purchase if you are visiting York for the first time. The bus also stops next to the York Dungeons!!Date used : 13/08/2014
- bus tourBy 07 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Great value for bus tour,hop on and off. Lots of information given loudly and clearly. Only disappointment was you could not buy a joint bus and boat cruise ticket wich where available to buy normally, so we had to then pay more for a separate boat ticket and the difference between voucher and bus ticket was two pounds.but the bus ticket in itself is great value if you don't want boat cruise and a brilliant transfer rate offered from tesco. No problems at all just handed voucher to driver. I would suggest checking joint deals available first before using your vouchers.Date used : 21/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can be used at York City sightseeing only. Tokens can be exchanged on the Bus for an Adult 24 hour Ticket (with 1 child free per adult) and a Family tickets (2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children). All other types of tickets are excluded.