York City Sightseeing
York is one of the UK's most fascinating, intricate and intriguing historic cities, and seeing it all via open-top bus is as relaxing as it is engaging. Bring the kids, friends or family for a wonderful, educational experience.
What you get
To save aching feet from hours of standing and walking, hop on one of these open-top buses and indulge in a guided tour of a beautiful city. Exchange Clubcard vouchers and do it all for less. Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for a City Sightseeing tour of York.
With frequent tours throughout the day and a ticket that's good for 24 hours, you can hop on and hop off however much you like. During the tour you'll take in all the stunning architecture and picturesque roads and side streets of York. You'll cruise alongside the River Ouse and see Clifford's Tower, two of the iconic sights of York's composition.
Tokens can be exchanged on the Bus for an Adult 24 hour Ticket (with 1 child free per adult) and Family tickets (2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.city-sightseeing.com/tours/united-kingdom/york.htm#tourlandingposition.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great Day Out in YorkBy HW8726 September 2013aged 25 to 34Female
We were in Yorkshire for a holiday, went to York for the day and with so much to do there we weren't sure what was best, so went for the bus tour to see as much as possible. Good trip, we had the audio tour, and would have maybe preferred a live guide. However on our return journey we were on the Horror Tour which was much more fun and I think children would love this one!Date used : 18/09/2013
- Great day out - Thanks TescoBy Looby06 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We used Tesco vouchers to pay for a Family Rail card and then Tesco vouchers through Red Spotted Hanky to travel to York on the train. We picked up this sight seeing bus outside York train station (again paid for with vouchers). Been to York many times but the whole family really enjoyed this tour. We got off the bus outside our favourite pizza restaurant and had lunch - again paid for with vouchers. A lovely day out - Thanks Tesco!Date used : 01/08/2011
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can be used at York City sightseeing only. Tokens can be exchanged on the Bus for an Adult 24 hour Ticket (with 1 child free per adult) and a Family tickets (2 adults and up to 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children). All other types of tickets are excluded.