Tenpin bowling is as much a casual hobby as it is a professional sport. Take the family out for the day or treat someone to a lively birthday party at one of the UK's leading bowling companies.
What you get
Bowling is one of the classic cures for boredom. It's the ideal social event, and what's more satisfying than hurling big, heavy balls at a wall of wooden soldiers? Head to Tenpin for a great day out and, while you're at it, grab a discount by using Tesco's Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 in vouchers to get £15 Tenpin tokens back.
With 32 Tenpin locations around the UK, finding one isn't the problem, it's getting the family home again.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Tenpin token, download this additional information about Tenpin token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.tenpin.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
•Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, on arcade games, American pool or to book online.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment towards Bowling: Adult 1, 2 and 3 games, Junior 1, 2 and 3 games & Birthday Bash. Quasar / Lazer / Sector 7: Adult 1, 2 and 3 games, Junior 1, 2 and 3 games & Birthday Bash. Sing Dizzy (at Cambridge only): Adult 1 Hour Session (All Pods), Juniors 1 Hour Session (All Pods), Birthday Bash. Lil Pins Softplay: Babies and Toddlers, Juniors 2 hours play & Birthday Bash. Dance Dizzy (at Parrs Wood and Bury only): Package 1 only. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, on arcade games, American pool or to book online
• Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights