Once voted Norfolk's best attraction, Banham Zoo is a great place to take the kids where they can see a whole load of incredible and unusual animals.
What you get
From kangaroos to leopards and tigers, loads of lemurs, snakes, snails, even a Curlyhair Tarantula, Banham Zoo has the lot, all waiting to be observed. You can do it for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers to get £10 back to put towards entry costs.
Witness daily feeding demos at the tiger enclosure, penguin pool, lemur and giraffe houses. The crowds love these and they're a great way to break up seeing all the other animals that await you, because there are enough to keep you occupied for the whole day.
Zebra, flamingos, loads of birds of prey, even a sprawling deer park are all waiting to be explored and observed. Otherwise there's the Activities and Education Centre where kids can get interactive in learning, or let your children loose on the Tarzan Towers adventure playground.
Whatever you do at Banham Zoo, doing so for less with Clubcard vouchers will surely make the whole experience more enjoyable.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.banhamzoo.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fabulous family day outBy 18 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Banham Zoo is a fantastic day out for all the family from 0-90+,we loved it as it is fine for out toddler to run around and he really enjoyed being able to look at what he wanted,our daughter is quite a shy,low confidence child so we were very pleased when she wanted to go on the aerial assult course(skytrek) and she really loved it,she wants to do the adult course when we go later this year,thank goodness for the days out vouchers though,with thank to tesco we like to visit all the Big 3's in the summer.Date used : 20/05/2013
- A full day outBy godba06 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
A fantastic zoo with a well planned feeding timetable to allow you to leisurely stroll around the zoo at your own pace taking in all the animals but at the same time arrive at the feeding times to take in the interesting displays. We spent the whole day in the zoo september 2012 and would definatly recomend it to anyone looking to entertain the kids for the whole day. I recomend the tiger and seal feeding and the birds of pray display.Date used : 04/09/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used for purchase of Season Tickets, Freedom Passes, Experience Days, Adoptions or Gift Vouchers. Admission tickets purchased using tokens cannot be used as part payment for season tickets.