Visit IWM Duxford, a gigantic military airfield spread over acres of ground with several warehouses and hangars each containing military vehicles, some of which are still in working order, so flight displays are a very common attraction.
What you get
IWM Duxford is the perfect place to take the family for a day of historical military history. Set on a vast airfield in Cambridge and with over 200 military planes, tanks, boats and other vehicles, IWM Duxford will make the hours fly for any military enthusiasts. You can explore IWM Duxford in its entirety using your Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and receive all you need to set up your subscription.
With handfuls of hangars dotted around the site, ones such as the American Air Museum; Airspace where you can see and walk through Concorde; the Battle of Britain where Britain's Spitfires can be found, and the Land Warfare hangar where hundreds of other heavy artillery vehicles are, there's always something awe-inspiring and exciting through every door.
In some hangars you can get hands on, not only by walking through or boarding parts of some of the vehicles, but by handling weaponry such as the German Sten sub-machine gun, grenades, and the famous British-issued Lee Enfield rifle. IWM Duxford really is a day worth sharing with the family for your chance to get a taste of life during the second World War.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Visit their website at www.iwm.org.uk.
- Days out vouchers not acceptedBy buster12 May 2013aged 65 or overFemale
I took my granddaughter to Duxford expecting to use my days out vouchers that i had saved for the occasion only to be told that they were no longer accepted. I think that this is a disgrace as i have wasted £20 pounds of vouchers that i had saved especially for that day and they are now out of date.Now you have to purchase Duxford Vouchers perhaps it would be nice to be given some notice of the change. We enjoyed our day very much but at far more expence than we were expecting.Date used : 28/04/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Children under 16 come free except at air show days.
• Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
• Children under 16 come free except at air show days. Only IWM Duxford tokens will be accepted at IWM Duxford.
• Tokens are not valid for air shows and events with non-standard admission prices. For details of events with non-standard admission prices visit iwm.org.uk.
• The tokens cannot be used to book tickets in advance with IWM Duxford.
•The tokens must be given up on admission.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.