Spend the day in a speeding go-kart and tear up Daytona Manchester's indoor karting arena.
What you get
Go-karting has to be one of the most exhilarating ways to spend a day. Feel the pull as you career round the tracks' tight bends, and get up to full throttle on the back straight, Daytona Manchester - with Old Trafford Football Stadium watching over it - is great for parties and other group activities.
You can put your Clubcard vouchers toward a day here and get on the track for less. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 back in tokens.
This state-of-the-art building caters for grand prix, intermediate, and novice abilities, and holds races throughout the year. So for a brilliant day out with friends or family, Junior or Adult admissions, get your Clubcard vouchers at the ready.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Daytona Manchester token, download this additional information about Daytona Manchester token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.daytona.co.uk/tesco.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Please confirm opening times & dates prior to your visit by checking their website
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.