Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. The Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Visit their website at www.avios.com.
- AviosBy daisy15 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
As the last user said - they are only really worth using on the european flights with small taxes or business or first in long haul for upgrades etc. I save mine until there is a promotion - wait until Tescos give 1000 avios for £2.50 then that is a big lift!Date used : 15/05/2013
- Great value *if you use them correctly*By jpsartre14 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
Avios are great value when used for buying tickets in Business/First, for upgrades to Business/First, and (to a somewhat lesser extent) buying short-haul economy flights. They are, however, poor value for longhaul flights in economy because you need to pay taxes and fuel surcharges with cash. As long as you keep that in mind you can make excellent use of Avios.
- Bargain Trip to BerlinBy Lawsonfan14 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I have just booked two return flights from Manchester to Berlin via Heathrow for travel in June this year with BA. The total cost was 18000 Avios points and £60 taxes. To purchase the identical flights with BA would have cost £586.90 so at £60 taxes and £75 worth of Tesco vouchers this must be the bargain of the year.Date used : 11/05/2013
- saving money fo hotel roomsBy jojo11 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We are planning a trip of a lifetime to Australia in 2015, with 21 days guided tour and a week in Melbourne for the Australian Grand Prix. Its going to be expensive!!! so to help with expenses we are converting our vouchers straight to avios to pay for 7 days in a Melbourne Hotel and we are nearly there!! Any extra we manage to get we hope to exchange for either car hire or travel insurance. We're finding it quite addictive and even after our return from Oz we're still going to collect!! The world really is our oysterDate used : 11/05/2013
- AviosBy krishjan10 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
600 Avios for £2.50 if that is really true then it is a good deal. 1000 Avios costs £31 on the BA website. As for Avios itself its only worth upgrading with Avios and tickets to europe. I bought a return flight to Italy from London for 30000 Avios + £40 on Club Europe. Based on the club card conversion thats £125 club card voucher + £40. Economy would be lot less of course.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Remember to choose carefully – once you’ve exchanged your Clubcard vouchers for Avios, you can’t reverse the process.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights