Al Fresco Holidays
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile home holidays on 57 of Europe’s top parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Croatia and Austria.
What you get
The maximum amount of token codes that can be used on an Al Fresco Holiday is £495 per booking.
Book your 2013 or 2014 Al Fresco holiday now and benefit from some great Early Booking Offers.
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile homes on 57 of Europe’s top ranked parcs in France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Croatia and Austria. These parcs offer something for everyone with beach, countryside, city, lake or mountain settings. Facilities on each parc are superb with many offering fantastic pool complexes, sports activities, entertainment and much more.
Al Fresco Holidays are ideal for families and offer great value for money. Many parcs offer extensive facilities for children of all ages as well as kids clubs. Al Fresco operate their own Kidz Clubs on 5 parcs for kids aged 4-12.
The luxury mobile homes are spacious and well equipped offering high quality furnishings, 2 or 3 bedrooms, modern fully equipped kitchen, seating/dining area, shower room and outside a decked veranda, barbeque and outdoor table, chairs and sun loungers as standard.
Getting to your holiday parc could not be easier. Al Fresco offer an extensive choice of ferry, flight or travel by train options. There is even the option to stopover in Paris for a few days on route at Paris Est, situated only 7 miles from the centre of Paris and 18 miles from Disneyland Paris.
Book your 2013 luxury outdoor family holiday now.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.thomsonalfresco.co.uk/tesco-clubcard-offer.
Add to basket
The fine print
• A deposit of £100 is payable at the time of confirming the booking unless your token code covers the entire cost of your accommodation and there are no supplementary charges.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used on an Al Fresco booking is £495
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used towards the cost of your Al Fresco accommodation only.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay for accommodation extras, ferry, flight or rail supplements, car hire, insurance or transfers.Loyalty and group booking discounts do not apply when using tokens.
• All holidays are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Minimum duration on parc is 7 nights when using your tokens, except at Paris Est.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions.
• Token codes must be advised at the time of confirming the booking, by phone. Once the booking is confirmed tokens or additional tokens cannot be added. You cannot use your tokens for bookings made via the web.
• You must book at least 7 days before departure.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights