Thompson & Morgan £15 token code
Give yourself or someone you know a wealth of choice at Thompson & Morgan with a £15 token code. They stock all the plants, flowers, fruit or veg you want as seeds or seedlings so you can grow everything yourself.
What you get
Whether you're just starting or fancy continuing your collection of flora and fauna, or know of someone that wants to, use Clubcard vouchers to bag yourself a £15 token code. Simply exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get a £15 Thompson & Morgan token code to use at your leisure. For personal use or as a gift, the results will be worth the wait.
This company is one of the UK's leading mail order seed and plant companies. They've got everything from Busy Lizzies to beetroot, poppy seeds to pumpkins, strawberries, raspberries, and rhubarb. For amateurs to seasoned gardeners, Thompson & Morgan are ideal candidates to help fill up your flower beds and veggie patches.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.thompson-morgan.com/TESCO13.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Token codes can only be used on www.thompson-morgan.com.
•A maximum of 3 Thompson & Morgan token codes can be redeemed per order.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be used on www.thompson-morgan.com and cannot be used for Christmas gifts.
•Thompson & Morgan only deliver to UK addresses.
• Unless otherwise stated your plants will be sent by first class post within 28 days in good time for planting.
• A maximum of 3 Thompson & Morgan token codes can be redeemed per order.
• If you wish to use more than 3 x £15 token codes, then separate orders will need to be placed on Thompson & Morgan website.
• No change will be given if your order is less than the token codes values.
• A charge of £4.95 is applicable to plant orders and £1.95 to seed orders.
• Where an order includes both packets of seeds and plants, a maximum P&P charge of £6.90* will apply, regardless of the number of items ordered.
• If you are ordering for delivery to the following postcode locations then a £9.99 surcharge will be applied to your order when ordering potatoes, fruit and selected gardening products: BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, ZE, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25.
• Please note that only one surcharge will be applied to your order.
• Your eVoucher code cannot be used to cover this.
• We’ll email your token codes to your Tesco.com email address within 48 hours.
• Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.