Leave your vehicle in the safest hands. For over 30 years the experts at Halfords Autocentre have been supplying full MOTs, services, and repairs at great prices.
What you get
Let Halfords Autocentre and Clubcard help drive the cost of your motoring maintenance down. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers, you'll receive £30 worth of Halfords Autocentre tokens to spend on your Halfords Autocentre MOT or Service.
Halfords: the household name with a great reputation for vehicles, vehicular technology and accessories, cycling, camping, travel and apparel, now has another string to its bow, Halfords Autocentre.
Halfords Autocentre is dedicated to bring a quality service to hundreds of thousands of customers across the nation. Their expertise lies in MOTs and full vehicle servicing, tyre repair and maintenance. Their staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and will only provide you with honest feedback that suits your situation.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Halfords Autocentre MOT/Service, download this additional information about Halfords Autocentre MOT/Service (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.halfordsautocentres.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Not as good a deal as it appearsBy MJAG06 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Using Tesco vouchers means you can't book online. Currently a full service and MOT online is £150 but it's £225 in store. And the in-store price is what you have to pay to use your Tesco vouchers. So it's not really 3x the original clubcard voucher's value: you need £75 worth of clubcard vouchers. That is 2x the online cost for the same service and MOT, not 3x. The staff were friendly and helpful although also a little confused - I had to show them the terms and conditions that say you can use vouchers for a part-payment/ One staff member thought that part-payment via a voucher wasn't allowed. Overall the service I received from Halfords was fine. No grumbles about the work they've done.Date used : 06/02/2014
- Much Happier Now!By durrydurry30 December 2013aged 65 or overFemale
I started using Halfords some time ago and was very pleased friendly service! I was a bit concerned when I bought a three year old Car and it needed its first service and MOT! so took it to Halfords for this using My club card deals vouchers! Being a single female I depend on the garages to be honest so when it said the front brakes where advisory I asked when should I get this done and they recommended I renew them before winter! which was a concern! Took the car to family friend with own Garage to tell me they were fine and three years later I am still on same brakes having now had three more services and MOT done through Different Local people! I decided to take My second car to Halfords again, Different Branch! I explained what had happened at different Branch ! Knowing my second car would not fail It only had 6000 miles on the clock so flew through the MOT! The Manager assured me that they would not recommend things to he done when not necessary! and will now take My six year old Car Back to my New Halfords using my club card deals!
- Reliably good serviceBy IzzyWizzy04 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I always save my Tesco vouchers for my MOT and service. Lovely local garage who have looked after me and my car for years. Really takes the sting out of the bill.Date used : 19/11/2013
- Friendly, Efficient ServiceBy Geeram28 November 2013aged 65 or overMale
I have been a customer of Nationwide Autocentres (now trading as Halfords Autocentres) for over 15 years and have found them to be consistently friendly, efficient and not over costly. I had my MOT done recently (November 2013) and all went smoothly. I paid with Tesco Clubcard Reward vouchers with 3 for 1 "boost" - so the work cost only £20 in effect. My car is 10 years old, but passed the MOT with just two advisory items (tyres near legal limit). There was no pressure to have any extra work done or to get the tyres changed. I would recommend Halfords Autocentres for servicing and MOT. And the Tesco Clubcard Reward scheme is absolutely great for keeping the costs down. Long may both continue!!!Date used : 18/11/2013
- Great Service and money saver!!By Twist2127 November 2013aged 65 or overMale
Had a full service and MOT on the 19th November. The welcome was great, and I had a good explanation what would be checked and what would be changed on the service. It took roughly about 5 hours and an amber report on what most likely needed to be changed in the next 8 months was clear. I found the service personnel a happy lot and especially an engineer named Lewis (Christian name) to be most proficient. And to top it off the Tesco rewards took a £100 of my bill. "Back of the net". Would definitely use Halfords Autocentre again.Date used : 19/11/2013
Add to basket
• Full Services and MOTs cannot be booked via the main Halfords Autocentres website www.halfordsautocentres.co.uk as you will be asked for pre-payment by credit card and you will not be able to use your tokens.
• Tokens are not valid against prices listed online.
• TOKENS CAN ONLY BE USED FOR MOT's AND FULL SERVICES. THEY CANNOT BE USED FOR REPAIRS.
• Token(s) can only be used against a MOT (At full VOSA Ministry Fee) or Full Service (at the standard fixed centre menu price).
Terms & Conditions
• Services cannot be booked online.
• Tokens are not valid against prices listed online.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for MOT and vehicle full service only; they cannot be used for repairs.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.