Take part in an awesome Highland adventure with a Highland Safari. Whether rumbling through forest or motoring over rugged mountain peeks, being in a 4x4 is one of the most fun ways to see Scotland.
What you get
Hop into the seat of an offroad vehicle and let your kilted safari guide take you through thick Caledonian pine forest or towering mountain tops. With the Mountain Safari you'll reach heights of nearly 3000ft where you can explore one of Europe's last wildernesses. You'll have the chance to spot rare wildlife like Red Deer and Golden Eagle, not to mention the achingly beautiful panoramas.
Included in the Mountain Safari package are binoculars and telescopes to make spotting easier; hot drinks, shortbreads and a dram of Dewar’s Whisky to keep out the cold; and animal identification sheets so you know just what you're looking at.
In the Forest Safari, the shorter more children friendly trip, you'll have the chance to introduce your children to the wonders of Scotland's natural environment. There are tracks, trails views and clues to be had round every corner.
Want to keep your feet on the ground then book into the Red Deer Centre and come face to face with Britain’s largest native land mammal – the majestic Red Deer and meet and encounter the tame Barn Owl in a hands on demonstration in the feeding Barn, as well as discovering the natural wonders of Highland Perth shire on a free fun and inspiring short walk.
Also don’t miss Biketrax our Mountain Bike skills loop, Gold and Gem Panning in a 40` covered panning flume and an award winning café and shop.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great day :))By Mrsmop05 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Had a great day one of the highlights of our holiday to scotland, all the staff very helpful & full of local knowledge, defiantly worth a visit.Date used : 27/05/2014
- An experience not to be missedBy VeeCee26 March 2014Female
Clubcards made this activity possible and it was worth every voucher! We took a visiting American tourist with us, but even as locals we had an absolutely amazing time. We saw so much wildlife - the 2.5 hours flew past and the kids learned so much. Andy our 'kilted tour guide' was full of banter, great with the kids and had so much knowledge of the local wildlife that we were entranced the whole way round - we will definitely be back.Date used : 11/10/2013
- Fantastic experienceBy Shro01 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
Brilliant experience. Experienced and warm staff, beautiful sceneries not to be missed. Overall it was wonderfulDate used : 30/03/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are only valid for Mountain Safari, Forest Safari and Red Deer Centre.