Gower Heritage Centre
Right in the middle of the jaw-droppingly tranquil Gower Peninsula, south west Wales, there's enough to see and do at the Gower Heritage Centre for both small children and adults alike to enjoy.
What you get
The Gower Heritage Centre provides visitors with a window of historical rural Welsh life, made all the more effective by its water-powered corn and saw mill. You can experience this lovely museum attraction for less when you use Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there you and your kids are free to explore the centre.
See demonstrations of old-time crafts such as wool-spinning and wood crafting; get the kids involved with several exciting games; pet the friendly animals from fluffy bunnies to elegant horses; or investigate the smallest cinema in Wales.
With Medieval re-enactments and the chance to see how people lived in Wales hundreds of years ago, definitely head to the Gower Heritage Centre. It's a quaint museum of rich cultural insight.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great Day OUtBy Scraggy1425 August 2014
My son and I had a lovely day out. It coincided with the country games s[pecial, which didn't cost us any extra but added a bit more to do in the way of activities. My son is 10 and he loved all the quizzes and trails!Date used : 13/08/2014
- Didn't live up to expectationsBy Buckbags18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Following reading previous reviews we went to the Heritage centre whilst on holiday. If I'd've paid £30 for our family to get in I would've been really disappointed, the fact we paid with vouchers made it better! Unfortunately it needs a lot of investment and the place is looking tired and a bit neglected in parts. We ate in the cafe but felt the food was expensive at £9 for a burger and chips and £8 for ham & chips, soup & roll was £4. The children's indoor play area is so small and not suitable for children over 8. I wouldn't go again unless it has a serious makeover!!Date used : 10/08/2014
- Excellent day outBy bryand11 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
3 generations visited and all enjoyed the day. Spent about 5 hours there including lunch.Lots of agricultural and craft machinery, some well labelled others not so good.The small shops brought back memories as did the heritage toys and amusement arcade games.They have crammed an awful lot into quite a small site. Our 3 yo grandson found plenty to interest him in the animals, puppet show and hands on activities. The duck race was fun too. Lunch was good standard and reasonably priced.Date used : 05/08/2014
- Okay-ishBy jewels04 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I took 4 girls aged 4, 7 and two 11 years old. They enjoyed themselves but did find there wasn't a great deal to do. We stayed 3 hours and half hour of that, was eating. The blacksmith did a lovely presentation. There were a few animals, chickens, goats, guinea pigs to see and a sandy play area. Quite basic really. Okay if you live quite local but we travelled one hour, which I wouldn't do again.Date used : 29/05/2014
- fun day outBy scoobyshell02 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We went during half term and there was plenty to keep my 6 year old entertained. There are optional crafts such as pottery and painting. My daughter loved the puppet show so much we saw it twice. There is a nice cafe and picnic tables if you want to bring your own, all under cover too, though there are some in the sun too. We will definitely go again.Date used : 15/04/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• **Tokens are not valid on special events or additional activities. Extra charges, payable in cash, are applicable for taking part in craft activities.