Spoil yourself with a stay in one of the lavish Marriott Hotels. They're renowned for overall quality and have been accommodating satisfied guests for decades.
What you get
Step into a Marriott hotel and, wherever you are, you'll find a level of quality that's the same across the board. With Clubcard vouchers this feels even greater; get £30 worth of Marriott Hotels tokens to spend on your Marriott Hotels break when you exchange just £10 Clubcard vouchers.
From the moment you arrive at a Marriott their friendly associates are there to help make your stay a special one. Marriott believe in going the extra mile and predicting your needs, by not just making the big gestures but also paying attention to those small all-important details.
Your time is precious. Marriott will make it memorable.
With a choice of great destinations across the UK, Marriott offers a great blend of location and luxury. Whichever Marriott brand you choose, you'll be assured of the same high level of service from their friendly, helpful associates.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Marriott Hotels token, download this additional information about Marriott Hotels token (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Leeds MarriottBy JoRich281216 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Have stayed at this hotel about 5 times now but this was the first time using rewards vouchers. Booking process was easy & vouchers arrived in 3-4 days. The hotel is in a good location, walking distance from the train station, opposite a brand new shopping centre & with good bars/restaurants nearby. Staff were welcoming and friendly and we certainly didn't get treated any differently just because we had paid with vouchers. In fact as it was our wedding anniversary I had pre-ordered chocolate-dipped strawberries and a fruit bowl. These weren't on our final bill at check-out when I reminded the receptionist about them she said we weren't going to be charged as the quality fell below their usual standard. We used the pool, sauna and steam room. Nice, clean facilities, perfect to relax after retail therapy. Other than breakfast we didn't eat at the hotel as Leeds has numerous restaurants to choose from. On this occassion we ate at a place called 'Kendells' - definately one of the best in Leeds. Overall a great weekend.Date used : 14/06/2013
- Marriott breaks are superbBy Cranberry13 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We have stayed in at least 8 different Marriott's courtesy of Tesco vouchers over the last couple of years and all have been terrific. Some are better than others as you'd expect but all gave us excellent service, with swimming pools, saunas Jacuzzis etc. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful and most of the restaurants are first class. The only downside I can think of is that the bars are quite expensive and if you are staying in one of the golf complexes it's not easy to 'pop to' a nearby bar unless you take a taxi. That aside I'd recommend them to anyone and I'm really looking forward to our next trip in two weeks time.Date used : 11/05/2013
- Shockingly treated by General ManagerBy Grimbo31 May 2013aged 45 to 54Male
We have been loyal customers of the Marriott chain for over 15 years now, even before we started using Rewards vouchers! We always stay at the Newcastle Marriott Metro Centre in Gateshead either on the way home from Scotland or for a weekend shopping trip to the Metro Centre. My wife is disabled and it breaks up the journey for her and is a fantastic base for Metro Centre shopping as the hotel is literally across the road. Another positive for this hotel is that they always welcomed our two dogs - one of which is an assistance dog for my wife. However, about 18 months ago, the General Manager changed and decided to make it difficult for customers to use their Rewards vouchers. Dates were very difficult to book as availability was often greatly reduced and lately, you are only able to book an 'Executive Room' which is an additional £35 on top of the standard tariff (which is £25 if you upgrade from standard when you arrive!). The room is no different to a standard room, you just get bathrobes, slippers, upgraded toiletries (none of which they had the last time we were there), a late check out and a bottle of wine on arrival - none of which they tell you when you book, they give the impression that it is a bigger room. A couple of stays ago, we arrived back from shopping on our SECOND day and a Duty Manager 'shouted' at us across the foyer telling us that we weren't allowed to bring dogs into the hotel. So as not to cause a scene, I returned to reception to discuss the matter with him and pointed out that dogs were allowed at the manager's discretion and had not been 'smuggled in' as he had insinuated. After intervention from the Front Desk Manager (Robert K), this was thankfully sorted out without any more fuss and we were assured that we would have no further problems and that our dogs were welcome at the hotel as we were such long standing customers. James and Stephen on the night shift enjoyed giving them a pat when I took them out at night and David, the assistant restaurant manager and his staff often came out into the car park for a cuddle after they had finished the breakfast shift. Houskeeping often used to comment that they didn't even realise the digs were there and were better behaved than many a party reveller! However, the final straw came at 8.30pm on Weds evening. We had booked a weekend break over two weeks ago and were due to travel today (Fri) for a spot of 'retail therapy' ready for our Silver Wedding in July, and to arrange a meal at the hotel for a small gathering of friends when we came up again. The phone call from the hotel was to inform us that the General Manager had decided to add £75 to our bill to cover the cost of 'deep cleaning' our room on departure. At no point when we booked or at any point in the last 15 years had we been advised that there would be a charge imposed like this. I then contacted Customer Services who were hopeless and when they came back to me after speaking to the hotel, told me that the charge should be £250 and that he was doing us a favour as we were regular customers! I was appalled at the treatment we have received from the Marriott so close to our departure date. My wife is devastated that we have had to cancel our stay as we had arranged to meet friends while we were there and now we can't, but I object to being told I have to pay this extra charge at such a late stage and when we have had 15 years of trouble free patronage. This is another example of big, corporate business being able to do whatever they want to whoever they want. This is clearly a charge imposed to prevent people bringing their dogs with them to the hotel and does not reflect the amount of 'extra' cleaning they 'may' have to do. Surely their vacuum cleaners are fitted with HEPA filters as standard so as to remove any allergens for incoming guests! If any of you have dogs and are thinking of staying here, then I advise you not to contemplate any Marriott hotel as they clearly discriminate against dog owners!Date used : 31/05/2013
- Freebie weekendsBy Tigsy28 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We always save up our points and treat ourselves to a weekend away at either the Marriott or McDonald hotels. We have stayed at the Marriott Dalmahoy near Edinburgh near Xmas time when the hotel was festively decorated, the Marriott Forest Arden near Birmingham and the Mcdonald Holyrood in Edinburgh. The hotels have always been great and I think this is a great way to use the points.Date used : 09/03/2012
- Love this rewardBy Dane26 May 2013aged 45 to 54Male
We usually use these for a couple of weekends away during the year. We've had the pleasure of 2-3 night stays in a number of Marriott hotels and all have been excellent quality; something that can't be said of a number of chains.Date used : 03/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 0845 600 1964 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Marriott's Stay for Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are ONLY Valid at Marriott Hotels in the UK. Tokens cannot be used for stays at the Bournemouth Highcliffe Marriott, Marriott Sprowston Manor Hotels and Country Club, Heathrow/Windsor Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott – Gatwick. London hotels – Grosvenor Square, Park Lane, Maida Vale, Marble Arch, Marriott Residence Inn in Edinburgh and The St Pancras Renaissance. Marriott Hotels reserve the right to remove any hotel from this scheme.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights