Embark on an adventure at Discovery Point, a museum devoted to celebrating the expedition of Captain Scott and his crew aboard the RRS Discovery.
What you get
Discovery is a great family day out and educational for all involved. You'll be transported to Antarctica and learn the tale of one of the most heroic voyages ever attempted. You can experience it all for less with Clubcard vouchers.
Simply exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit. From there, the world of Captain Scott and company is yours to absorb.
At Discovery you'll learn about life aboard the ship's namesake and why her design was so essential to sailing the icy waters of Antarctica and survive the subzero conditions. You'll learn what it was like on deck, the navigation equipment used in rough seas, and what it was like below deck in the Crew's Quarters and the Officers' Wardroom (which was much more luxurious in comparison).
Discovery is part of Dundee's Heritage Trust and is a brilliant day out for active imaginations and inquisitive minds. Experience it all for less with Clubcard vouchers today.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Ship Ahoy!By Blether13 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I had been before but with children in tow. This time, with another adult on her first visit, we spent two and a half interesting hours reading and watching everything. The display gives a comprehensive cover of the preparation and hardship endured and there are interactive activities for children too. The actual ship is fascinating too, with manequins in position at various points. An excellent visit.Date used : 12/07/2014
- There's a lot to discover at the Discovery PointBy mumm08 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The walk through section was very interesting & the guide on Scotts ship was a mine of information.Date used : 04/07/2014
- Great ScottBy KnittingNancy25 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We had a super time on board The Discovery being able to peruse everywhere as we chose a quiet time to go. The Museum was very interesting although a lot of reading was required ( a bit difficult for those who wear glasses to focus on all the time) Detailed pictures were well presented too. Would definately recommend to other folk a good way to try and experience a very different way of life .Date used : 16/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.