Hampton Court Palace
Discover one of the pearls of royal British history, Henry VIII's treasured Hampton Court Palace. Be awed by the Palace's rich and turbulent past, and experience what life during Henry's reign was like with costumes and re-enactments.
What you get
Hampton Court Palace is one of the most prestigious and magnificent royal residences in history of Britain. It's imposing but beautiful, and you can see it all, for less, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to spend on admission to the Palace. From there, you're free to explore its breathtaking interiors.
Bring the experience to life by throwing on a Tudor gown to become part of Henry and Kateryin Parr's wedding preparations, or enter the gigantic 16th Century kitchens - the largest surviving ones of their kind - and live with the sights and smells of Henry's dinner.
Meanwhile, there are over 60 acres of beautiful grounds to explore. Running alongside the banks of the Thames, the Palace gardens offer you swathes of tranquillity with glittering fountains spotted around, and the world-renowned hedge maze where you'll be lost for hours.
Hampton Court Palace is a great place to bring the kids, friends or family. It's perfect for a day of historical education or simply an excuse to ogle some priceless royal artefacts.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent family treatBy Grandpy14 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
Went with friends from thanks to Tesco Clubcard Points, and had an excellent day out - this really is something special and is of great interest to all ages - plenty for the kids to enjoy and lots for adults of my age bracket as well - wonderful historic building, excellent guides, the gardens are fabulous - what a great day, thank you Tesco.Date used : 08/05/2014
- Fantastic dayBy 06 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
A visit to Hampton Court Palace is a must!!!! All made better with Tesco vouchers! Excellent place to visit with plays scenarios ect going on at different times! Audio guide very informative as were the guides. Loved seeing the massive kitchens. The grounds and walks by the river were beautiful. Will be making another visit here as we enjoyed the day that much!Date used : 26/04/2015
- Day out with grand hildrenBy Eyeballs05 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
The tesco vouchers helped with the cost. The children enjoyed the day and thought Hampton court was interesting. The refreshments were too expensive which was a downside probably would not use the coffee shop again.Date used : 05/05/2015
- A real good timeBy Happygirl5626 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
What a good time we had, so interesting, using vouchers gave us more money to book a Hotel to extent our time in the area to make more of a mini break!Date used : 26/04/2015
- A good day out.By JKat16 April 2015
Excellent value for money using Tesco vouchers. Loved the paintings, the beautiful chapel, seeing the crown (all that queueing and hushed darkness really added to the reverence), the giant grape vine and the fact that you could alternate between the inside of the busy castle with lovely walks in different parts of the grounds (especially good when you have children). I don't think you get quite the Tudor experience that you do at Sudely Castle plus Hampton Court seems more comercial. I'm not giving the experience 5 stars as I felt the staff weren't really helpful (didn't know the audio tour was free until we got back and read other reviews) - infact the staff we had dealings with were a bit cross/miserable! Otherwise, it was a good day out.
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission for individual property entry. Tokens are not valid on family, joint palace tickets, membership or car parking.