Hampton Court Palace
Discover one of the pearls of royal British history, Henry VIII's treasured Hampton Court Palace. Be awed by the Palace's rich and turbulent past, and experience what life during Henry's reign was like with costumes and re-enactments.
What you get
Hampton Court Palace is one of the most prestigious and magnificent royal residences in history of Britain. It's imposing but beautiful, and you can see it all, for less, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to spend on admission to the Palace. From there, you're free to explore its breathtaking interiors.
Bring the experience to life by throwing on a Tudor gown to become part of Henry and Kateryin Parr's wedding preparations, or enter the gigantic 16th Century kitchens - the largest surviving ones of their kind - and live with the sights and smells of Henry's dinner.
Meanwhile, there are over 60 acres of beautiful grounds to explore. Running alongside the banks of the Thames, the Palace gardens offer you swathes of tranquillity with glittering fountains spotted around, and the world-renowned hedge maze where you'll be lost for hours.
Hampton Court Palace is a great place to bring the kids, friends or family. It's perfect for a day of historical education or simply an excuse to ogle some priceless royal artefacts.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent value for moneyBy Leehawkeye14 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
There were 7 of us oldest 59, youngest 8 and there was something for everyone. We parked in their official car park and it was no dearer than the local ones but very convenient. The gardens were superb and the children loved the maze and the painted ceilings, the huge vine was another fascination, greatday out had by us all thank youDate used : 14/09/2014
- Great day outBy debb14 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We went to Hampton Court after we'd dropped off our kids at Thorpe Park (another clubcard deal!). It was a wonderful day out and a bargain with the clubcard vouchers. The free audio guide is well worth getting as it gives detailed information that you just can't get from wandering around without it, though we did the Henry VIII wings first and by the time we'd made it to the Georgian wing we were a bit audio'd out!. It's easy enough to fast forward though if you start to get short on time. We also wandered around the gardens, did the maze and had a coffee in one of the cafes. All in all, highly recommended.Date used : 30/08/2014
- Fabulous Day OutBy Leeze09 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Used our Tesco Vouchers to visit Hampton Court over the August Bank Holiday-the main reason to visit then was the Good Food Festival (no additional cost). Did not take advantage of the audio tour, but did not spoil our enjoyment of all that the palace has to offer. The Good Food festival was great and was included in the entrance price. Lots of wonderful produce to taste and buy.Date used : 24/08/2014
- excellent day outBy hclocal09 September 2014
Even my cynical husband enjoyed himself! Like most other people we ran out of time. We started off using the free audio guides, but they slow you down as, unlike some other places, they don't have numbered exhibits that you can select. Theoretically you can 'fast forward' to skip bits but even that is time consuming. Tesco vouchers make this really good value for money.Date used : 31/08/2014
- Wettest bank holiday Monday everBy Brewer0105 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We went on the bank holiday Monday to visit the Good Food Fair in the grounds, but the rain lashed down all day. But inside the palace was dry so spent far longer there than outside. So easy to exchange the vouchers, will definitely do it again, but choose a dry day when we can explore the grounds.Date used : 25/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission for individual property entry. Tokens are not valid on family, joint palace tickets, membership or car parking.