Hampton Court Palace
Discover one of the pearls of royal British history, Henry VIII's treasured Hampton Court Palace. Be awed by the Palace's rich and turbulent past, and experience what life during Henry's reign was like with costumes and re-enactments.
What you get
Hampton Court Palace is one of the most prestigious and magnificent royal residences in history of Britain. It's imposing but beautiful, and you can see it all, for less, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to spend on admission to the Palace. From there, you're free to explore its breathtaking interiors.
Bring the experience to life by throwing on a Tudor gown to become part of Henry and Kateryin Parr's wedding preparations, or enter the gigantic 16th Century kitchens - the largest surviving ones of their kind - and live with the sights and smells of Henry's dinner.
Meanwhile, there are over 60 acres of beautiful grounds to explore. Running alongside the banks of the Thames, the Palace gardens offer you swathes of tranquillity with glittering fountains spotted around, and the world-renowned hedge maze where you'll be lost for hours.
Hampton Court Palace is a great place to bring the kids, friends or family. It's perfect for a day of historical education or simply an excuse to ogle some priceless royal artefacts.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic day out at Hampton CourtBy Veryhappy101 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We had a fantastic day out at Hampton Court courtesy of Tesco vouchers. Packed full of history and beautiful gardens well worth the visit plus no problem using the vouchers provided. It was very straight forward. Thanks Tesco.Date used : 26/06/2014
- amazingBy jemima27 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Would recommend the best part of a day here, so much to see. contrasting areas within the palace relating to the different kings who lived there, interesting audio commentary so you go at your own pace. Immaculate gardens, lovely on a sunny day & of course the Maze, which is smaller than I imagined. We ate in the Privy kitchen cafe, had the worst sandwich I have ever eaten, thick hard, dry bread with minimum filling, although my husband's soup was lovely.Date used : 10/06/2014
- Brilliant family day out - whatever the weather!By Catkins30 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I took my 2 7 yr old boys and 2 9yr old girls to Hampton Court and we had a fantastic time. Started in the gardens and trying to lose them in maze, followed by a picnic climbing trees. Then as the weather turned we headed into the Palace. The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful to me and the children. Kitting us out with free audio guides (children's version is quite funny), dressing up the children, and advising us on the best parts of the Palace to visit for kids. We were also furnished with quizzes and trails to follow. One of the few times I haven't worried about trying to control 2 bored boys, they were hooked! Would love to go back and see the rest of it, as we ran out of time!Date used : 23/05/2014
- Happy at HamptonBy 28 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Tesco scheme really makes for fantastic value. I ordered my vouchers on line, they arrived within five days. Once at Hampton Court we parked up, walked into their ticket office and exchanged vouchers for passes. Palace, maze and gardens to look around (audio facility around Palace, great idea). Plenty to see, a very enjoyable day, my two teenagers agreed (aged 13 & 15) which was a bonus!Date used : 24/05/2014
- Hampton Court PalaceBy poppy106 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
A great day out .... thanks to Tesco Reward vouchers... i had enough vouchers for 5 adults to see the palace . Very straightforward ordered vouchers on Tesco Reward site and then waited approx 5 days to arrive by post and then took them to Palace ticket office for entry ..... no problems all very easy . Just be clear that one token is one pound when seeing how much your vouchers are worth . I just presumed one token = one pound which was correct. Tesco rewards are excellent value for a day out ..... i recommend this product to others especially if you like history , superb grounds and surrounding area along the Thames ... well worth a visit.Date used : 06/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission for individual property entry. Tokens are not valid on family, joint palace tickets, membership or car parking.