Port Lympne Wild Animal Park
Embark on a brilliant safari experience where the plains of Africa are brought to the south east of England. Port Lympne Wild Animal Park is a fantastic family day out where you can truly witness conservation in action.
What you get
At Port Lympne Wild Animal Park it's like being a totally different world. With Clubcard vouchers, you can experience the diversity of Africa wildlife for less. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and £10 in tokens are yours to put towards entry fees.
There's so much space at Port Lympne, over 600 acres to be exact, and it's yours to explore on foot or by safari truck. With the safari you'll see exotic and beautiful animals like the giraffe, black rhino, ostrich and zebra all roaming free as if you're actually on the Savannah.
Elsewhere there are self-guided trails that you can follow which navigate the home of some of the world's most endangered animals like lowland gorillas and other primates, the UK's largest herd of black rhino, and big and small cats.
Four different zones including the Carnivore Territory where cheetahs, lions, tigers, ocelots and leopards (to name a few) can be seen; the monkeys and lemurs of Primate Trail; Basecamp, and the Discovery Zone where meerkats can be seen scuttling about.
The wide open spaces at Port Lympne cater easily for the world's largest endangered animals - a family trip here will definitely be memorable fun for all involved.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.aspinallfoundation.org/portlympne.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Port Lympne Safari ParkBy yorkshirelass18 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We came down to East Sussex from Yorkshire for a week with our grandchildren aged 9 and 7.What a wonderful day we all had.we were lucky with the weather although I don't think we can thank Tesco for that! We all thoroughly enjoyed our day so much so that they want to go again.The safari tour was great and the guides pointed out so many animals that we probably would have miss.The whole of the area was spotlessly clean with none of the smells that you find at a zoo.It is wonderful for children to be able to watch wild animals in their natural habitat.We are visiting again in August thanks to ClubCard againDate used : 18/06/2013
- Exciting fun day outBy spotabargain01 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
We went there as a family various times, both the Clubcard deal and the annual ticket are good value. It was great for our 3 year old boy who loved the safari in the safrai buses and got rid of lots of energy during the walks and on the playgrounds. It seems a really well managed animal park in beautiful grounds and the safaris are exciting if you've never been on the real thing but still very pleasant and fun if you have. We haven't been for a while as we had a new baby and the safari buses are maybe a little shaky for babies but we definitely plan to go back there as soon as she's able to enjoy it too. The picknick areas are lovely, especially the one on top of the hill overlooking all the animals and the sea, so packed lunches are great. Taking your own pram is not convenient if you plan to go on the safari bus but there is lots of buggies which are free to use which is great (especially up the hill to the gorilla enclosure). All in all really recommended!Date used : 07/08/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for the Port Lympne Passport.