Harlyn Watersports is based near Padstow on the beautiful North Cornwall coast and there are some spectacular surfing beaches in the immediate area.
What you get
Choose one from 4 exciting and adventurous activities, surfing, coasteering, stand up paddleboarding & sit on top kayaking & have a great day out at Harlyn Bay, voted as one of the top 5 family beaches in the UK.
For the ultimate adrenaline rush, join us on a coasteering adventure a unique experience which includes a combination of traversing across rocks, wading through rock pools, sea swimming, negotiating rock jumps & exploring sea caves.
Why not experience the wildlife & stunning Cornish coastline from the comfort of a sit on top kayak? Join us on one of our sit on top guided tours at a leisurely pace. No previous experience is required.
Do you want to learn to surf or improve your skills on one of Cornwall’s most beautiful beaches? Come & meet our fantastic team of instructors & learn with the “best surf school on the North Cornish” Sunday Times.
Try Stand Up Paddleboarding , you don’t have to be a surfer or adrenaline junkie to learn the newest & fastest growing adventure sport around. Cruise along gently on the beautiful Camel estuary while taking in the stunning views.
These activities are perfect for all the family. All equipment is provided but you must bring a towel & swimwear . For kayak tours or coasteering you will need to bring old pair of trainers or wetsuit shoes.
Please allow 3hrs for your activity experience & then the rest of the day you have FREE use of a wetsuit & bodyboard to have fun in the water.
OPENING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website.
April to November
ADMISSION PRICES - please confirm admission prices by checking their website.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Harlyn Watersports token, download this additional information about Harlyn Watersports token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.harlynsurfschool.co.uk/clubcarddeals.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for tokens.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment towards the experience days only which is exclusive to Tesco Clubcard customers. Tokens cannot be used for any other promotions or discounts that Harlyn surf school offers. This includes family deals, group discounts, hire and private lessons.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Tokens cannot be used for private bookings or for group (over 6 people) bookings.