Set off in style with a trip on the classic Orient Express, a fantastic way to travel and see the most beautiful parts of the world.
What you get
The Orient Express is one of the most sophisticated ways to travel, and you can do it all with Clubcard vouchers. When you exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers you'll receive £20 Orient Express tokens. Soon you could be gliding out of the station in London and encircling the British countryside, all the while champagne flows and gourmet cuisine is served.
This luxurious excursion transports you through a truly elegant experience where you can relax and take in the sights.
It’s this variety of an Orient Express day trips, combined with decadence and the rustic charm of the trains, that makes these trips unforgettable.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Orient Express token, download this additional information about Orient Express token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at tesco.hospitalityline.co.uk/.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying (using cash/token) adult.
• Please confirm times by checking their website.
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to Orient Express terms & conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.