Daytona Sandown Park
Spend the day in a speeding go-kart and tear up Daytona Sandown Park's fearsome outdoor karting track.
What you get
Get all the thrills and tyre-screeching fun of a go-kart race for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 back in Daytona Sandown Park tokens to put towards your day out.
Daytona Sandown Park caters for the serious enthusiast and first-time karter alike. The 900m GP Circuit - one of two tracks at Sandown - coils like discarded liquorice with 8 challenging corners and stretching straights where you can mash the pedal to the floor. The Indy Circuit is 475m, offers just five corners and a couple of little straights. It's tight, ferocious, and perfectly tailored for smaller adult groups and junior events.
Whichever circuit you race on, your day is guaranteed to leave everyone aching for more karting action as they anxiously await their lap times.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Daytona Sandown Park token, download this additional information about Daytona Sandown Park token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.daytona.co.uk/tesco.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Please confirm opening times & dates prior to your visit by checking their website
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.