The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 Person
Get a year of family fun with a Merlin Annual Pass, giving you entry to 31 of the UK’s top attractions plus a whole host of Passholder Perks.
What you get
With 31 attractions in the UK and Ireland, the Merlin Annual Pass offers unrivalled variety no other annual pass can compete with!
There's an amazing mix of rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy including the Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, THORPE PARK, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool and the EDF Energy London Eye to name a few as well as exciting events throughout the year. So purchase your Pass for only £50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers to have a fantastically fun 12 months!
Not only does the Merlin Annual Pass grant you access to these fantastic attractions, it also provides some nifty Passholder Perks within the attractions too. How does saving when you purchase food and drink or day tickets for friends and family sound?
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token, download this additional information about The Merlin Annual Pass for 1 person token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.merlinannualpass.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great RewardBy SteveA14 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Its a great reward shame it keeps going up I buy this ever year!Date used : 12/06/2013
- Good reward but miserable price increaseBy Madmumof410 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Great reward as everyone knows, but doesn't seem fair tesco have increased the price AGAIN, with no warning. Not fair for customers saving for this reward, especially because its for the kids, not ourselves!Date used : 01/04/2013
- Price IncreaseBy Maccers10 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Really dissapointed to see that this has increased yet again, especially coming into the summer (or lack of summer!!). Such a shame as it's one of the main reasons I shop with Tesco and save my clubcard points and really promote Tescos. Not feeling that this is such a good deal anymore.Date used : 01/05/2013
- Another price rise sigh :(By 301001 June 2013
I see there has been another price rise mid way through the season with such thing as a warning. Also no sale on these this year disappointed.
- disappointedBy Tribe12320 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
really disappointed that the goal posts have been moved again on this reward. Been saving for ages and at last got £48 to cover the £46 rewards and been changed to £50 -so how am I going to tell my daughter that she can't come will her sister and Mum!!! Didn't do a deal on it this year at the beginning of the season either!! this is a great reward once you are able to get it!!Date used : 20/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age.
• View the additional information sheet to view any restrictions and how to use your tokens.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is for one individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass only, valid for a person of any age. Points cannot be redeemed against family passes, renewal prices or any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Points can only be redeemed against an Individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass which gives 12 months entry to 29 UK attractions for one person. Attractions include: the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, the London Eye, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh & Blackpool), LEGOLAND® Windsor, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, Madame Tussauds (London & Blackpool), SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, THORPE PARK, Warwick Castle, the Blackpool Tower Eye, the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, the Blackpool Tower Circus & the Blackpool Tower Jungle Jims.
• Standard Merlin Annual Passes do not include:
August entry to London attractions: Entry to The EDF Energy London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, the London Dungeon and the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Entry to the London Dungeon from 29 to 31 October 2013
Entry to the EDF Energy London Eye on 14 February or 29 to 31 October 2013
Entry to Fright Nights and other events at THORPE PARK without a fee. For Standard Passholders, a £5 event applies.
Entry to The Castle Dungeon and Merlin - The Dragon Tower at Warwick Castle and Extraordinary Golf, Spa and Waterpark at the Alton Towers Resort are not included.
Entry to the Weymouth SEA LIFE Tower from 27 July to 12 August 2013
Attraction car parking fees.
• Please be aware of the following:
Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars.
Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
All Merlin Annual Pass Vouchers admit one adult OR one child, subject to availability and agreement of the full terms and conditions of pass usage and The Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
20% off eating and drinking available in Merlin Entertainments outlets only and is reduced to 10% on retail purchases at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. Discounts are not available at KFC, Caffe Nero, Burger King or Pizza Hut.
• Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, see www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/terms for full details.
• LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2013 The LEGO Group.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.