Hampton Court Palace
Discover one of the pearls of royal British history, Henry VIII's treasured Hampton Court Palace. Be awed by the Palace's rich and turbulent past, and experience what life during Henry's reign was like with costumes and re-enactments.
What you get
Hampton Court Palace is one of the most prestigious and magnificent royal residences in history of Britain. It's imposing but beautiful, and you can see it all, for less, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to spend on admission to the Palace. From there, you're free to explore its breathtaking interiors.
Bring the experience to life by throwing on a Tudor gown to become part of Henry and Kateryin Parr's wedding preparations, or enter the gigantic 16th Century kitchens - the largest surviving ones of their kind - and live with the sights and smells of Henry's dinner.
Meanwhile, there are over 60 acres of beautiful grounds to explore. Running alongside the banks of the Thames, the Palace gardens offer you swathes of tranquillity with glittering fountains spotted around, and the world-renowned hedge maze where you'll be lost for hours.
Hampton Court Palace is a great place to bring the kids, friends or family. It's perfect for a day of historical education or simply an excuse to ogle some priceless royal artefacts.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A great day outBy BerkshireMum25 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Using the Days Out tokens was easy, although tickets have to be purchased on site rather than in advance online. This might be a drawback on busy days, but there were no queues when we went. The Hampton Court staff were very friendly and there was lots to see and do, with free audio guides and costumed actors. It was quite exciting to see Henry VIII and Jane Seymour enjoying their palace. We were a party of four adults, but there was plenty to interest junior age children too. This visit whetted our appetite and we are planning to order more Days Out tokens soon!Date used : 16/07/2014
- Hampton CourtBy St4nnie12 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Visited on Friday 12 July. We were spending some days in London and meeting our American friends who were cruising from Southampton on the 13th July. Our spare day was at Hampton court. Exchange of the Tesco Clubcard tokens could not have been easier. A very enjoyable day give the fact that it was the Flowe Show as well (at an extra cost of course)Date used : 12/07/2014
- A jewel in our HeritageBy SurbyCube11 July 2014
I love living so close to this fantastic historical palace and often take my kids to the gardens (free in winter), cafe and maze, and across the road to Bushy Park. But visiting the building is expensive so it was brilliant to be able to buy tickets for me and my visiting Australian cousin with only £6 worth of vouchers (converted to tokens.) The tokens came much sooner than I expected and using them was simple. Audio guides are free and there were many volunteers acting as historical figures - even a group re-enacting a court scandal throughout various rooms! Go by train, car, or boat, but GO!Date used : 24/06/2014
- Great day outBy Mapman6611 July 2014aged 45 to 54Male
A super day out for all the family. P.S. Don't miss the horse and cart ride around the gardens!Date used : 28/06/2014
- Fantastic day out at Hampton CourtBy Veryhappy101 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We had a fantastic day out at Hampton Court courtesy of Tesco vouchers. Packed full of history and beautiful gardens well worth the visit plus no problem using the vouchers provided. It was very straight forward. Thanks Tesco.Date used : 26/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission for individual property entry. Tokens are not valid on family, joint palace tickets, membership or car parking.