Hampton Court Palace
Discover one of the pearls of royal British history, Henry VIII's treasured Hampton Court Palace. Be awed by the Palace's rich and turbulent past, and experience what life during Henry's reign was like with costumes and re-enactments.
What you get
Hampton Court Palace is one of the most prestigious and magnificent royal residences in history of Britain. It's imposing but beautiful, and you can see it all, for less, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to spend on admission to the Palace. From there, you're free to explore its breathtaking interiors.
Bring the experience to life by throwing on a Tudor gown to become part of Henry and Kateryin Parr's wedding preparations, or enter the gigantic 16th Century kitchens - the largest surviving ones of their kind - and live with the sights and smells of Henry's dinner.
Meanwhile, there are over 60 acres of beautiful grounds to explore. Running alongside the banks of the Thames, the Palace gardens offer you swathes of tranquillity with glittering fountains spotted around, and the world-renowned hedge maze where you'll be lost for hours.
Hampton Court Palace is a great place to bring the kids, friends or family. It's perfect for a day of historical education or simply an excuse to ogle some priceless royal artefacts.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Hampton Court VisitBy Costalotfamily12 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
First off the £10 for £2-50 worth of points was really useful. As I have to pay for 6 of us, the costs soon spiral, so really useful to get the "help". Only slight disappointment was that the £10 vouchers cannot be used to buy a family ticket, only single adult/children, so I paid more than I was expecting. Hampton Court is a great place to visit, and the ticket was all inclusive, so no extras for the maze etc. We were rushed due to my two younger boys wanting to get through the house as fast as possible, but they have excellent audio guides (if you have the time) and again, these are included in the price. Well worth a visit.Date used : 05/08/2014
- A Great DaytBy Jacq05 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The vouchers arrived after a few days and were extremely good value especially with the 5-1 offer - £6 for 2 concessions and we paid £2 (in vouchers) too much! It made the whole day seem more reasonable having to pay train fare on top. Hampton Court is huge and extremely interesting especially Henry VIII's kitchens. The headphone tours were very informative and made the day more interesting. The gardens were very well kept and beautiful. Allow at least 3-4 hours. A good day out!!!Date used : 04/08/2014
- Lovely day outBy Sandrann04 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I hadn't visited Hampton Court since I was a child and was pleasantly surprised how much there is to see, one day was not really long enough. Tesco vouchers were delivered very promptly and made entry very good value. Parking is expensive, but convenient.
- Happy day at HamptonBy VoucherWowzer01 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
The days out vouchers arrived 3 days after ordering and were a brilliant bargain due to your June offer - two adults entry for£6 vouchers & £3 cash! We exchanged our vouchers within five minutes of arriving, with ease. The variety of gardens and landscaped areas were a visual feast - so colourful, some of the best we've ever seen! The Palace is huge and its good that you have the freedom to explore it however you wish. The dressed characters helped bring it to life!Date used : 17/07/2014
- A great day outBy BerkshireMum25 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Using the Days Out tokens was easy, although tickets have to be purchased on site rather than in advance online. This might be a drawback on busy days, but there were no queues when we went. The Hampton Court staff were very friendly and there was lots to see and do, with free audio guides and costumed actors. It was quite exciting to see Henry VIII and Jane Seymour enjoying their palace. We were a party of four adults, but there was plenty to interest junior age children too. This visit whetted our appetite and we are planning to order more Days Out tokens soon!Date used : 16/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission for individual property entry. Tokens are not valid on family, joint palace tickets, membership or car parking.