Avanquest: VHS to DVD Converter
Using this powerful software, you can quickly and easily transfer your entire VHS collection to your PC and then burn your recordings onto DVD and share with family and friends!
What you get
If like many of us, you have hours of home video stored on old VHS tapes, then you face losing this precious movie footage forever. Unfortunately, VHS tapes can deteriorate over time eventually making them unplayable, plus the devices needed to play them are fast becoming obsolete. The only way to truly safeguard your memories for the future, is to transfer them onto DVD. Using this powerful software, you can quickly and easily transfer your entire VHS collection to your PC and then burn your recordings onto DVD and share with family and friends!
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.avanquest.co.uk/tesco.
Add to basket
The fine print
• The software is designed to run on most standard home computers, but before ordering your tokens please check the minimum system requirements in the terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Each token code is valid for one Expert PDF 8 download.
• The software is designed to run on most standard home computers, but before ordering your tokens please check the minimum system requirements by visiting their website shown.
• Your token code will be emailed to you, and the product will be despatched within 7 to 10 days after you have redeemed the token code on the Avanquest website.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.