Chef & Brewer pubs
Eat out for less at Chef & Brewer, one of the nation's biggest pub names. All venues come with comfortable atmospheres and delicious food by the bucket load, making for splendid occasions with family or friends.
Offer extended - Order your tokens by 23 September and use them by 30 September 2013.
What you get
When you exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers, you'll get £40 back to spend on food at a Chef & Brewer pub. There are over 130 to choose from around England, Scotland and Wales.
Chef & Brewer are renowned for the lovely atmosphere and friendly service they provide, and venues can be found down quiet country lanes or hidden away on the high street.
As far as food goes you'll be pleased further still. It's all good, hearty British fare with burgers and pies, fish and chips, grills and mixed grills, and Sunday roasts filling up the menu options. So whether you tuck into a Brewer's Chicken with crispy bacon topping; Chorizo Chicken with garlic and roast potatoes; or the tempting Brie, Pea and Mint Quiche for the vegetarians among us, you will not be disappointed with the result.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Chef & Brewer pubs token, download this additional information about Chef & Brewer pubs token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.chefandbrewer.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- ExcellentBy ThanksAgain18 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
We tend to use our vouchers in our local Chef and Brewers i.e. The Gatwick Manor and Shipley Bridge. Both are exceelent and the staff are always very attentive and the food excellent. Thanks for looking after us so well :-)Date used : 28/02/2013
- Best pub food for miles aroundBy Iskan18 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
I always exchange some of my vouchers for Chef & Brewer ones. The main reason is that I really enjoy the food and ambiance at the Ferry Inn Wilford, Nottingham. I agree with Marvin that you only visit this place if you want to as it is situated on a no through road. The bar staff and waitresses are always friendly and efficient. It is a classic oak beamed unspoilt pub. There is also an excellent garden area with comfortable chairs and decent tables. I've eaten here many times and never been disappointed with the quality of the food. In the Winter they have a open fire and there are tables right next to this. They also do very keenly priced lunch specials and these are ideal if you don't want a massive meal at lunchtime. I seek out other Chef & Brewer pubs if I am visiting other towns based on the decent food and service that I've had at the Ferry.Date used : 14/06/2013
- Yew Tree Great HorkesleyBy foody18 June 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Visited the Yew Tree Sunday evening but food was not up to usual standard. Only 2 choices for Sunday Roast, roast potatoes were frozen ones, cheese on toast starter was cold, double cream was substituted with melted ice cream,and we were not asked if this was what we wanted, would have been better if a scoop of ice cream was given instead, also they had not got any more ice cream for for main desert. If a booking is made surely more ice cream and cream could be brought in.Date used : 16/06/2013
- Excellent purchaseBy tress18 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Went for a fathers day lunch with my mum,dad,husband and two children it was a fantastic meal and the staff were very attentive we had a two course set meal and I cannot praise the whole experience it was out of this world. The food was MMMMmmmmm!! It tasted even better as we used our clubcard vouchers. Thanks for a memorable experience.Date used : 16/06/2013
- Little BerkhamstedBy Mcorporation18 June 2013aged 65 or overMale
Been there many times before. A nice establishment in a nice village. Plenty of parking. One of the best Chef & Brewers. Good service and food better than it should be for the price; but for a quarter of the price - exceptional.Date used : 09/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Chef & Brewer pubs tokens cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
• Chef & Brewer pubs tokens must be ordered by 23 September 2013 and used by 30 September 2013.
Terms & Conditions
• From 18th June 2013, some Chef & Brewer pubs will no longer be accepting Chef & Brewer pubs tokens. Please see http://www.chefandbrewer.com/about/tesco-vouchers/ for full details.
• Only Chef & Brewer pubs tokens can be used in Chef & Brewer pubs, no other tokens will be accepted.
• This is a limited offer. Chef & Brewer pubs tokens must be ordered by 23 September 2013 and used by 30 September 2013.
• Chef & Brewer pubs tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only (Chef & Brewer pubs tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from Chef & Brewer pubs tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.