Interactive Design Institute
Get university qualifications with a course from the Interactive Design Institute - perfect for those with a passion for Art & Design.
What you get
The IDI is the UK's leading provider of courses in Art & Design. Offering a range of courses aimed at different levels - from City And Guilds Level 1 to BA (Hons) - you can study with the IDI for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 back to put towards your higher education.
With the IDI, you can study from wherever you like whether at home or in the office; it gives you the flexibility you need to achieve your goals. You'll receive full support throughout your studies, and become part of an online community of learners.
So, whether your forte is photography, sketching, product design or interactive media design, an IDI course can help you develop and fine tune your skills no matter what your experience.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Visit their website at www.idesigni.co.uk/tesco.
Add to basket
The fine print
• For full details of courses, visit www.idesigni.co.uk/tesco.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.