Interactive Design Institute
The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in Art and Design.
What you get
The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in Art and Design. IDI offers a range of Art and Design courses from beginners to undergraduate level, all leading to recognised national qualifications.
• Studying with the Interactive Design Institute gives you the flexibility to work at times which suit you, and to fit your studies around work, family or other commitments.
• Study from home, at work, or even while on the move! You’ll receive one to one support throughout your studies, and become part of an online community of learners.
• Get a national qualification that will develop your personal creativity and could boost your career prospects.
• For full details of courses, visit www.idesigni.co.uk/tesco. Contact us first for advice before exchanging your Clubcard vouchers. Call free on 0800 917 1118 or visit the website.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Visit their website at www.idesigni.co.uk/tesco.
Add to basket
The fine print
• For full details of courses, visit www.idesigni.co.uk/tesco.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.