Spend a day at FRV Airsoft, Ireland's largest airsoft site, and have fun shooting your friends and family - all 100% legally - with the plastic pellets that leave no mess and don't hurt on impact.
What you get
Play in 80 acres of awesome airsofting space. Infiltrate as a team to eliminate the enemy, and do so all in the name of good clean fun. You can do it for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back to put towards an FRV Airsoft experience.
Airsofting is a great way to spend a day with friends or family. Unlike paintballing, you stay clean and pain-free, but still get given full face masks and quality weapons to use on the battlefield. At FRV - after the safety briefing - you're kitted out with gear and given 1200 BBs to get you going.
From there, it's up to you. Go it alone and pick off the enemy unseen, or work as a team and ambush the enemy together. Keep your trusty AK47 Spetsnaz locked and loaded and you'll mow enemy forces down like weeds.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with FRV Airsoft token, download this additional information about FRV Airsoft token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.frvairsoft.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens cannot be used for the purchase of additional BB's or pyrotechnics, Airsoft weapons, Airsoft consumables, Pyrotechnics, Clothing or webbing.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens cannot be used for the purchase of additional BB's or pyrotechnics, Airsoft weapons, Airsoft consumables, Pyrotechnics, Clothing or webbing. Games are subject to availability and must be booked in advance. Early booking is recommended if you require specific dates.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights