Personalised Football Gifts: Chelsea
Get your hands on some personalised Chelsea merchandise with personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk whether it's a mug, framed prints of your favourite player, magazines or match day programmes.
What you get
Show everyone you're a die-hard Chelsea fan with a whole host of customised Chelsea paraphernalia. Whether it's a photo of Raphael Benitez with your name next to him; mugs or dressing room photos, personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk can provide it.
You can get all of it for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 back in tokens to spend on all sorts of custom Chelsea gear.
Making great stocking fillers, these gifts are ideal for any true Chelsea fan. With match day programmes that can have your own face on the cover; photos with you and the rest of the team; or ones of you with the lads in the dressing room, you can put yourself right in the action with a customised gift.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk/Tesco-Clubcard.aspx.
Add to basket
The fine print
• To redeem your tokens you must visit personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk/Tesco-Clubcard.aspx
Terms & Conditions
• Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.