Explore the stunning and dramatic countryside of Yorkshire with the guidance of an MTB Cycle Yorkshire professional. Whatever your skill, you can take part in courses ranging from beginner to advanced.
What you get
There's something so alluring about experiencing the countryside on two wheels, and MTB Cycle Yorkshire provides all you need to enjoy an exciting time in the saddle. You can do it all for less, however, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back in tokens to put towards one of the following courses with MTB Cycle Yorkshire.
• Beginner/Improver's Course: perfect for those just starting out in mountain biking where, throughout the day, you'll learn basic techniques from front wheel lifts to drop offs and singletrack. It's ideal for those aged 8 years+.
• Intermediate Course: the introduction of larger drop-offs, steeper singletracks and even the negotiation of rock gardens for proper offroad exposure. You'll cover about 15 miles, so those aged 16+ are recommended.
• Advanced Course: ride bigger rock gardens and rock slabs where full face helmets and body armour is all recommended. Experienced riders only.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with MTB Cycle Yorkshire,
additional information about MTB Cycle Yorkshire (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A great teacherBy MapLady13 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I booked my partner and I on a one day training course. We'd got some mountain biking skills already but wanted to go a step further. We had an excellent day in a cracking location. There were 3 of us in the group on the day. The teacher's style was clear and patient. We practiced techniques and built up skills slowly. I had already ridden some red runs when we attempted the level 3 course with MTB Cycle Yorkshire but this course means that I now actually stay on my bike rather than getting off when things look tricky. They also offer courses at different levels from beginner upwards.Date used : 09/03/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens can be used for Beginner/Improvers Course, Intermediate Course, Advanced Course and various guided rides and long weekends only.
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for tokens.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit by checking the MTB Cycle Yorkshire website.
Terms & Conditions
• All courses/experiences apart from those listed are excluded. Please check with MTB Cycle Yorkshire for further details. Tokens cannot be used for accommodation or food.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.