English School of Falconry
Get hands on with some of the most beautiful birds of prey from across the land. From Harris Hawks to Pelicans, handling such birds makes for an unforgettable flying experience.
What you get
Hawking is an incredible spectacle and trying your own hand at it is something to behold. Why not use Clubcard vouchers to put towards a day at the English School of Falconry? For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back to put towards this memorable opportunity.
Using your Clubcard vouchers you could take part in 4 select packages. Whether it's the Half Day Hawking where you learn the skills of successful hunting out in the Bedfordshire countryside; the Half Day Owl Experience with the free-flying Barn Owl Aviary in Owl Wood; the Half Day Hawk Walk where you can handle a Harris Hawk and some falconry; or the Activity Half day where it's your chance to handle lots of different birds including owls, hawks and eagles, even feed vultures and interact with pelicans.
This is the perfect opportunity for any bird lover to get a hands-on experience with some of nature's beautiful hunters.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with English School of Falconry – Bird of Prey Centre token, download this additional information about English School of Falconry – Bird of Prey Centre token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.birdsofpreycentre.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Only the experiences listed in 'What you get' can be paid for using tokens.