Eden Project - Adult
Spend a day at Cornwall's enchanting Eden Project, a fabulous working example of environmental care, plant life, music and culture.
What you get
Just by looking at it, you can tell the Eden Project offers something beautiful. Its bubble-like Biomes nestled in the hilly Cornish countryside hold thousands of exotic flora and fauna which have attracted millions since the doors opened in 2001. Now you can experience this wonderful occasion at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £8 for an adult day pass token.
There's so much going on at the Eden Project that spending a day there will fly past in the blink of an eye. Apart from being home to the world's largest indoor rainforest - complete with exotic blooms and thunderous waterfalls - the majestic gardens allow copious exploration, and you’ll find tea, lavender and even hemp growing in the mild Cornish climate. Don't miss the quirky Global Gardeners’ allotments which can’t fail to inspire you with ideas for ‘growing your own’.
The Eden Project, is a quality example of conservation and positive environmental development and maintenance as well as simply a great fun day out for couples or the whole family.
In 2014 the Harvest Festival, one of the best food festivals in Cornwall, will feature celebrity chefs such as Antonio Carluccio, Allegra McEvedy, Jack Monroe and Jeremy Pang, and include a Chilli Weekend, Baobab Festival, and Beer, Wine and Cider Week. Please see below dates:
• Saturday 6 September - Sunday 5 October 2014
• Celebrity Chefs and Food Experts Week, 6-21 September
• Chilli Weekend, 20-21 September
• Baobab Festival, 22-28 September
• Beer, Wine and Cider Week, 29 September - 5 October
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Eden Project - Adult Entry token,
additional information about Eden Project - Adult Entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- DisappointedBy Dippy10 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Visited end July 14 and so busy, ages to get in. Enormous queues everywhere, so never will go in school holidays again. Will use free re entry out of season, it's a great place to go when not too busy. Didn't get to visit domes as too crowded, restaurant really stressful to use. Shame.Date used : 27/07/2014
- Brilliant day out!By Familyof709 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Had a wonderful holiday in Cornwall! Highlight was trip to The Eden Project. As a family of 7, we were very pleased to have been able to use Clubcard vouchers to pay for our entry! Would have been very expensive day otherwise. Excellent activities for the children and the adults enjoyed the tropical plants. Three family members even braved the amazing zip wire. Highly recommend this Day Out to everyone.Date used : 03/09/2014
- Eden ProjectBy Stankubrick05 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Bit disappointing, nearly 45 minutes to get through ticketing, the most laborious entry system I have ever seen at a park. The Park was absolutely bunged when we were there with most of the overpriced food either sold out or a half hour wait to get served. The park was not that clean, a fair bit of litter and generally quite grimy. If you are expecting anything that you could begin to compare to the efficiency of a Disney park be prepared to be disapointedDate used : 26/08/2014
- wonderful day outBy jenniec10003 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Tickets arrived really promptly with comprehensive instructions. Having the club card tickets made entrance quick and easy with no queuing. The attraction itself is beautiful and educational . plenty to keep the kids occupied if the plants aren't enough. Lots of food and drink options but not particularly cheap. Lots of picnic spots to choose from if preferred. Great day out would recommend to families, couples or even on your own.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Eden PojectBy Kritianboy29 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Clubcard vouchers for two adults and a child came very quickly in the post. We went to the Eden Project on a very busy day, asked a guide at the entrance where we go with the vouchers and she very helpfully took us direct to an empy desk and dealt with it straight away - no queuing. I can recommend Eden Project for a day out. Food, drinks etc are a bit pricey but if you are saving on the entrance fee then you can afford to spend a little when you are in there - profits go direct to the charity so you will be supporting a good cause.Date used : 18/08/2014
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Concession tickets apply to Seniors – 60+
Terms & Conditions
•Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about this when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
• Seniors = 60+, Children = under 16 (or under 18 and in full-time education), under 5s go free.
• Tokens admit one adult on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.